Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default Quote of the Day!

I've seen some good quotes and cartoons / pictures around, so thought I'd share some.

Quote of today:

Know guns, know peace, know safety.

No guns, no peace, no safety.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Default Re: Quotes of the Day!

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns......I strongly believe this.....

I have a couple and will put them on but as a starter

You will always fight the way you train!
    and my own local is lekker adaptation of the US sayings, its better to be judged by 1 than carried by 6

or Churchills everlasting comeback, when confronted by a slightly less than intelligent woman.

Madam tomorrow morning I shall be sober, you however will still be stupid
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

"The fight will not be the way you want it to be. The fight will be the way it is. You must to be flexible enough to adapt." -- Unknown
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

The plan we developed to deal with al Qaeda depended on developing sources of human and technical intelligence that could give us insights into his plans at the tactical level. This is easy to say but hard to accomplish.
    Cofer Black

“The warning message we sent the Russians was a calculated ambiguity that would be clearly understood.”
    Alexander Haig

“Practice rather than preach. Make of your life an affirmation, defined by your ideals, not the negation of others. Dare to the level of your capability then go beyond to a higher level.”
    Also Alexander Haig
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

HA.HA.

User

courtesy of the ULTIMATE SNIPER- He who shoots and run away lives to shoot another day. ;D

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last
    Winston Churchill

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
    Winston Churchill

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.
    Winston Churchill
    Great quote from a great man.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast