Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Default Re: Quotes of the Day!

How about this for the ultimate Gunsite quote

Oh why oh why do they make bags pink! uttered by Craig in a moment of anguish!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter !

Quote Originally Posted by WOLVERINEQTG
    vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter !
    hpy71 hpy71 hpy71 hpy71

Robin Williams in Live at the Met talking about a woman with PMS

"and you feel like standing on the roof with an automatic rifle shouting at the kids 'Get in the house, Get in the F*&^KING House'"
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

save a child shoot a drug dealer.......old but true

"Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned" - JSF

Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your head."

- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your head."

- Lt. Col. Dave Grossman
    I see this tread is also going the dodgy route....

User

" I personally have never killed anybody, although I have read a few obituaries with pleasure"

"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd."

Alexis De Tocqueville
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast