Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Leupold DeltaPoint Micro - Pistol RDS

I am considering mounting one of these on a Glock 19. Does anyone have any experience with it?
    And yes, it is ugly, and cost the same as the pistol did, but old eyes and longer-range open sight shooting does not work well together.

User

Quote Originally Posted by TStone View Post
    I am considering mounting one of these on a Glock 19. Does anyone have any experience with it?
    And yes, it is ugly, and cost the same as the pistol did, but old eyes and longer-range open sight shooting does not work well together.
    AKGunner runs one or more of them and gave positive feedback if i remember correctly.

User

Quote Originally Posted by TStone View Post
    It's not been very popular with any of the recognised subject matter experts in defensive, competition or any practical shooting application. That is clue that indicates that its not very good. Red dots for people with poor eyesight, like myself, are very good. The conventional open or closed emmiter with the window is a far better and more practical design.

Thank you. There seem to be better options, I will investigate these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2