Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I'm max anal retentive and clean all my gear after every shoot in a sad and pathetic discipline specific routine. Ear and eye pro are cleaned immediately after cracking homecoming beers with a mild soapy micro fibre cloth so my ears and eyes have held up for nearly a decade.
    I am the totally opposite, I only clean my equipment when it becomes unreliable. But I use decent oil and lubricate the right places regularly.
    I've got 2 sets of MSA Sordin Supreme's and they have lasted quite a long time. Now they are being used by the Gf en my son. I'm back to back to decent passives due to a medically stuffed ear.
    Buy once and enjoy your hearing tille your old age.

User

Default Re: Another Ear Pro discussion

Having been in the army back when the development of deafness was considered a virtue I am pathological about earpro to conserve what I have left. If I'm at any risk of being on the range with unsuppressed centre fire rifles I put my surefire plugs in under under the sportatcs. Still find it astounding that there are people who bring lighties to the range without remotely decent earpro, or any eye pro for that matter. Saw a guy at rooikraal couple of weeks back that had north of 400k of rifles, one of which was a 338 Lapua mag with a brake and his 10ish year old kid had foamy earplugs in.

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post

Polymer circuit board protection spray might help perhaps
    Excellent idea! Thanks.

I would probably have to wait until they are out of warranty before applying the spray?

User

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    Excellent idea! Thanks.

I would probably have to wait until they are out of warranty before applying the spray?
    Ja, didn't think of that. If they failed the suppliers might well squeal about the spray.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4