Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    @flyinggun, nothing at the moment no, I just wanted to find out about the Truvelo TM-9 (AR9), that why I send the initial email to them etc. Would you mind sharing the links or names of the shops, as for future reference if you don't mind, that would be helpful to many I would think. As for the M-LOK over the KeyMod, I mean as for example one of the most popular brands for accessories & attachments like MAGPUL, they don't even manufacture any KeyMod products at all, but yes as to what is "better" or a "better choice" I don't have enough experience or knowledge, and haven't done any research on what the PRO's & CON's could be for either.I just meant overall, the M-LOK accessories & attachments are more readily available as to the KeyMod in South Africa.
    The few places that I found that I will do bussiness with again. There is a few others claiming to have, but I will not do online deals with them.Here is the guys that have keymod items:1. Guns and Bows in Cape Town 2. 247 Hunter in Kimberley 3. Blades and Triggers 4. Walker Wargame (all depends what you want. I found some "airsoft" stuff works well for real steel, but you need to know that you get what you pay for.)

User

Default Re: Truvelo AR rifles, including 300BLK

Quote Originally Posted by Branden88 View Post
    @gunweo

Would you mind just sharing your experience and how exactly the process worked for you to purchase a Truvelo rifle and how long did you wait from initiating the process ?

Is it at all possible to order it with M-LOK ? The reason I mention M-LOK is because most FA accessories and attachments work with M-LOK, and I really haven't seen shops selling KeyMod accessories and attachments in South Africa.
    I was looking for a Type 56 for around 2 years, since I couldn't get one, I started looking for something else.

I shoot cast lead from all my guns except for the hunting rifles so 7.62x39 was my first choice.

Having second thoughts about 7.62x39, 300 Blackout looked like a good option. At the time, most of the gunshops, if they have anything in the safe, it's a 223 AR.

I tried one of the local shops and they had someone else Truvelo in the safe. Half an hour later they asked for a deposit. It took about a week and a half to be delivered.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Truvelo AR rifles, including 300BLK

Quote Originally Posted by flyinggun View Post
    The few places that I found that I will do bussiness with again. There is a few others claiming to have, but I will not do online deals with them.Here is the guys that have keymod items:1. Guns and Bows in Cape Town 2. 247 Hunter in Kimberley 3. Blades and Triggers 4. Walker Wargame (all depends what you want. I found some "airsoft" stuff works well for real steel, but you need to know that you get what you pay for.)
    Admittedly Keymod is a bit scarce but it is available.

The only accessories I installed was a QD stud mount and some plastic covers in front. I also picked up some picatiny rail adapters but so far I haven't mounted them since I don't need them yet.

I just see the Keymod as positive compared to a Quadrail. I brought the covers and adapters from Suburban guns so they have so Keymod accessories as well.

Sent from my SM-A325F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5