Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: 9mm Practice Ammo

As Welshman pointed out, the saving is just not worth it if you can get S&B or whatever for R40 more.

User

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    Years ago Shooting NGA reloads with a friends Taurus 357 sig. (I would never own my own Taurus pistol) I fired a shot and the magazine blew out and jammed the pistol solid. My hand was painful for 2 weeks afterwards. I can only think that they double charged the round.
    Thank goodness it was a safe reliable Taurus and only had its mag' blown out, not blow up like a glock ... Lol

Sorry for slight subject change and the exagerated comparison above with a splash of my dry humour, but Taurus seems to get as much flack on here as Nobelteq.
    Sure there were a few distasterous models some years back, but Taurus has stepped up their game big time since then.

Anyways, separate discussion for a separate thread.
    In the meantime .... Yay, it's Friday

Hopefully the next big shipment of STV should arrive soon at Tactical HQ so we can get some better factory ammo prices again

Quote Originally Posted by Mark357 View Post
    Hopefully the next big shipment of STV should arrive soon at Tactical HQ so we can get some better factory ammo prices again
    Will some of that come down to Cape Town?

User

I normally buy S&B115g from Camdix in batches of 250 for about R1300 which equates to about R260 a box of 50.
    I have also used a few hundred rounds of nobleteq reloads without any problems, but can't now justify paying similar or more for reloads when i can get the S&B.
    My dad bought 5000 .40S&W rounds from nobleteq for his STI and he has had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Will some of that come down to Cape Town?
    It should
    Ive been told they have been awarded distribution rights by STV Group for SA and now also surrounding countries.
    So the next shipment is much bigger than the last couple ( something like 6 million rounds)
    And a new line of reloadable STV .223 also inbound as soon as the factory gets to full speed on the new line.

Quote Originally Posted by BradTH View Post
    I normally buy S&B115g from Camdix in batches of 250 for about R1300 which equates to about R260 a box of 50.
    They are now R1395 per 250 rounds at Camdix since their price increase
    So R279 per 50

User

It should
    Ive been told they have been awarded distribution rights by STV Group for SA and now also surrounding countries.
    So the next shipment is much bigger than the last couple ( something like 6 million rounds)
    And a new line of reloadable STV .223 also inbound as soon as the factory gets to full speed on the new line.
    I really hope it makes it of the docks.

User

It should
    I love stv ammo.. Really hope this comes to.

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Try shootingstuff

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast