Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default FOR SALE: Getting rid of airsoft guns and gear

Good day all,

I need to get rid of this stuff: R1000 (or something around there) for the lot, but the catch is you have to take everything, and I can't remember the details of what parts are in what gun.

20230113_110223.jpg20230113_110734.jpg20230113_111449.jpg20230113_111457.jpg20230113_111502.jpg

The rifles are:
    Classic Army M4, MP5SD, HK G36C (all electric AEGs)
    Unknown brand gas blowback AK74 (AK has a broken trigger spring, M4 has aftermarket bolt, but I cannot find the magazine)
    Some have custom parts in them. No batteries. MP5 has a loose fire selector switch. Everything worked last I checked (a LONG time ago though)
    The chest rig is Bulle, I think it's pretty decent actually. The plastic leg rig fits a 1911.

Desert camo Clothes fit 1.85 person, MARPAT slightly bigger

Also included - unknown brand 1911, KWC (?) Glock 17, Tokyo Maru (?) Glock 17 with a slight crack in the slide.

Bit of a lucky packet I guess, but if somebody wants to get into airsoft, I'm sure you can patch together a few bits and pieces.

Whatsapp me on 082 seven seven 9 one 895

Edit to add: I am in the southern suburbs of Cape Town, ideally any transaction would not involve shipping, but if you want to organise it, I'm open to discussion of course.

-Simon

User

Default FOR SALE: Getting rid of airsoft guns and gear

Can I take it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: FOR SALE: Getting rid of airsoft guns and gear

Missing a zero on the price there?

User

Not ever having been anywhere near an airsoft gun i'm amazed at how real they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Those were my thoughts. Maybe old kit or something.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Definitely missing an 0

Sent from my PPA-LX2 using Tapatalk

User

If this does not miss an 0 then this will be the deal of the century.

User

Provisionally sold, pending funds (will update when completely finalised) - not surprising, as yes, this was priced to sell, priced correctly. But yes, old kit.

I just want to extend a public apology to Grobbie, who I see was indeed first with the dibs here. I should have explicitly specified that whatsapp would be primary port of call. We had a 4.5 hour loadshedding period this morning, so I had my PC on for only the briefest time, hence planning not to rely on the website (followed by some kind of failure, a total of 8.5 hrs without power!)

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Not ever having been anywhere near an airsoft gun i'm amazed at how real they look.
    Not only do they look virtually identical, the gas blowback ones come apart in the exact same way as real steel, the last round hold opens function etc.

So when you read of criminals holding people up with 'toy guns', bear in mind they are virtually indistinguishable (hence no need for remorse if said criminal gets shot for his antics as well).

User

Quote Originally Posted by ARM505 View Post
    Not only do they look virtually identical, the gas blowback ones come apart in the exact same way as real steel, the last round hold opens function etc.

So when you read of criminals holding people up with 'toy guns', bear in mind they are virtually indistinguishable (hence no need for remorse if said criminal gets shot for his antics as well).
    If someone waved one of those about in my direction I would certainly shoot them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast