User

Default SouthNarc - Craig Douglas in SA Nov 2023

Please see the below from James Smart of Gracie Jujitsu who is organising everything. There is currently 7 spaces still open for this once in a decade opportunity! If you're interested please contact James directly, details posted below!

Hi All,

Firstly, a huge thank you for supporting me in getting Craig down here agin. It’s been 10 years and that’s 10 years too long. When I first did Craigs course I couldn’t believe what I was experiencing. Back then carrying appendix was kinda new, pectoral index was a “what?” and why would anyone want to do the mountain goat drill. Now, 10 years later, Crag is pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to “must have” training in the US and globally, and he has trained 1000’s of students. This course can only have got better.

The course details -

Venue: TBC
    Dates: 3rd to 5th November 2023 (why then? It’s the first time he has in his diary that is free).
    Times: Roughly, Friday evening 3 hours, all day Saturday and all day Sunday.
    What do you need - Firearm, about 300 rounds (I’ll clarify closer to the time), a great attitude and ready to learn.
    Cost: $600 with a $200 deposit

Regarding the cost, Craig and I have been chatting for some time about him coming back, but I have always been saying the exchange rate is killing us. So Craig agreed to charge his normal price that he charges in the US, but he will pay all of his travel costs to come and be here with us. I think we are pretty privileged to have him make that offer.

If you have any questions please email or WhatsApp me.

Kind regards

James Smart
    Streetsmart Group
    Cell:0828074732
    james@streetsmartcombatives.com
    https://streetsmart-group.com

Default Re: SouthNarc - Craig Douglas in SA Nov 2023

I have done ECQC with Craig twice.

Craig is without doubt the finest instructor that I have ever trained with, either foreign or domestic.

This class is the gold standard for the 0-3m fight.

ECQC is an extremely polished program from an outstanding instructor who has presented this class to housewives and SEALs.

The course is expensive, in our terms, but absolutely worth every cent and more.

If I could only ever have done one class with one instructor it would be this one.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Default Re: SouthNarc - Craig Douglas in SA Nov 2023

Quote Originally Posted by SSP View Post
    This class is the gold standard for the 0-3m fight.

The course is expensive, in our terms, but absolutely worth every cent and more.

If I could only ever have done one class with one instructor it would be this one.
    This is what I have had to tell myself too, bite the bullet as so many others have shared similar sentiments to you! Craig is part of the reason why I carry a fixed blade on my support side.