User

Default Glock slim line - Any plates for 507k in SA?

hi guys,

Man I haven't posted in a long time.

I bought a Glock 48 MOS and the gun shop sold me a Holosun 507k. It seems you need to either use an adapter plate or file down two nubs on the gun itself. I am not super excited about modifying the gun. Does anyone know if there are any adapter plates available in the country?

Thanks!

Default Re: Glock slim line - Any plates for 507k in SA?

Remember the days when a MOS came with adapter plates.
    Glock getting more and more arrogant and cheap and in the process shafting the customer.

This guy loves his Glocks, but he's not a fanboy, he goes with what works.

User

I believe the double stack MOS pistols still do come with plates, just not the Slim line series.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo16 View Post
    hi guys,

Man I haven't posted in a long time.

I bought a Glock 48 MOS and the gun shop sold me a Holosun 507k. It seems you need to either use an adapter plate or file down two nubs on the gun itself. I am not super excited about modifying the gun. Does anyone know if there are any adapter plates available in the country?

Thanks!
    Try SA Laser engraving and cerakote.
    They are making a line of plates

User

Awesome guys, appreciate it, will make contact with SA Laser engraving and checkout Jizni.. C&H is not cheap wow :)

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo16 View Post
    I believe the double stack MOS pistols still do come with plates, just not the Slim line series.
    If you buy a MOS it should be ready to go out the box with the well know brands like it always has been.
    Now you have to go searching and driving and paying extra for something that should come standard. I own two Glocks by the way, so it's not like I am a hater. They need to up their game, the sights are one, and have plates with all MOS models.

User

Yeah I don't disagree. Also a pity the gun shop which I bought both the gun and the Holosun were not aware of that a plate or modification to the gun was necessary.

Main reason I buy Glocks is support and parts availability. I am quite keen on exploring other options in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    If you buy a MOS it should be ready to go out the box with the well know brands like it always has been.
    Now you have to go searching and driving and paying extra for something that should come standard. I own two Glocks by the way, so it's not like I am a hater. They need to up their game, the sights are one, and have plates with all MOS models.