Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Contact detail for AK alpha team.

Greeting members, does anyone have a whatsapp number for the guys at AK Alpha, I cannot reach their office on the landline and have an order pending. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Contact detail for AK alpha team.

I've been too nervous to order from them because I fear it's a Scammer. I emailed on Monday asking some questions and have had no reply.

Interested in how this pans out... What did you order?

There have been questions asked in other areas of the forum and it seems there is nothing concrete on them.

User

Since when is the order pending? They stopped posting anything mid 2023. I also found an inconsistency on their Instagram page - they claim site www.akalpha.com as their own, but it redirects to akalpha.co.za. The AKAlpha.com domain is registered way back in 2013, and it is active, yet there's no such site. It's also registered through GoDaddy, which is a red flag.

I can't find the company registered on CIPC (red flag). The hit I did get on AK Alpha Enterprises seems unrelated?

Anyway, when I Google the company, there's no map hit. I know they have no storefront, but a registered address should be found. They're in an office park, and Regus is the agent there. I'd give them a call and ask about the place in their building (same park, same building). Their contact number is: 010 007 5700

A quick look around their site it seems like Cedarwood House might be vacant.

I'm not saying you've been scammed, but it looks to me like it might go that way.

User

Doing a quick search on the phone number gives me "Imdf Max" on TrueCaller. It comes up nowhere else in South Africa. I'm sorry, I suspect you've been scammed.

User

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say looks dodgy

Could a service such as https://hortons.co.za/ assist in finding the person?

User

Good evening, I've placed several orders for parts from them, paid upfront and received the stock.

I've meet the owner (Zams very nice guy).

Not a scam, everything is totally legit.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Raw1 View Post
    Good evening, I've placed several orders for parts from them, paid upfront and received the stock.

I've meet the owner (Zams very nice guy).

Not a scam, everything is totally legit.
    Thanks for the feedback Raw1, what items did you buy? Want to make sure some big ticket items are actually in stock.

Of course he may have gone belly up with there being no response from him.

They are legit. Ordered some things end of September this year. Everything went fine and I got what I expected.

Here's the number of the salesman/owner that i was in contact with: +27 78 9eight3 5294
    The website I ordered from was: https://www.akalpha.co.za/

User

Quote Originally Posted by KM02 View Post
    They are legit. Ordered some things end of September this year. Everything went fine and I got what I expected.

Here's the number of the salesman/owner that i was in contact with: +27 78 9eight3 5294
    The website I ordered from was: https://www.akalpha.co.za/
    How is this post related to celebrating the holocaust? You really should stick to your area of expertise to avoid causing confusion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast