Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Peltor repair referral

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    500 bucks is a fair price, and quick turn around.
    Banele is a champ. I will keep this place in mind for the next pair
    For collection, delivery, replacement of the mic, seals and foam I don't think fair quite does it tbh.

User

Default Re: Peltor repair referral

I’ve wanted to be able to listen to audio books while practicing alone at the range. Being a very happy Peltor Sporttac user I’ve know for a long time that I could plumb in mono audio via the two pin port on the headset but hadn’t got up the wallet courage to buy the necessary cable as it’s silly expensive.

Yesterday evening I made an accidental discovery that left me feeling chuffed and properly doff at the same time. After finishing my last teams meeting I got my sport pistol out for a bit of dry fire practice. I always do that with my range gear so on went my eye and earpro. On setting up the par timer for the first exercise on my phone the beep was way loud. Figured that was because of the new mic on my freshly repaired earpro but realized it was because I had left one of the ear buds in and it was paired with my phone. Teed up the book I was busy with and did an hour of training. I’m sure I’m the last person to have figured this out but if not try it, works like a bomb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2