Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default Re: Question regarding your EDC

My point is, no matter what firearm you use and how you use it, there is a good chance some "reason" will be put forward to make you look like the worst bad guy since Genghis Kahn. It's going to be your lawyer's job to argue the opposite, so get the best one you can.

I think this is actually very similar to your own opinion?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Heath Robinson View Post
    My point is, no matter what firearm you use and how you use it, there is a good chance some "reason" will be put forward to make you look like the worst bad guy since Genghis Kahn. It's going to be your lawyer's job to argue the opposite, so get the best one you can.

I think this is actually very similar to your own opinion?
    Yip, 100% in agreement.

All you can do to mitigate how wet you get in the shit storm that may come after an SD shooting is make sure that you are within your legal lane, that you have competent legal representation lined up and that you have spare guns to replace the one that will likely disappear into the ballistics testing black hole.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    And you can apply at Explosives for increased powder storage as soon as they finish their new training on the issue of this allowance.
    Pardon my ignorance if I have been living under a rock this past time, but please provide more detail on this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5