Hello everyone,

I urgently need advice and guidance regarding a troubling situation I find myself in. About four weeks ago, I purchased eight guns from Webb's Arms in Port Elizabeth. However, due to the impending closure of Webb's Arms, I had them dealer stocked by another reputable gun shop.

To my shock and dismay, I received a call from my new gun shop informing me that the South African Police Service (SAPS) had confiscated all eight of my guns. Apparently, the previous dealer, Karen Webb, was arrested, leading to the confiscation of firearms associated with her shop.

What's most concerning is that I was neither informed nor did I give consent for my firearms to be taken by the SAPS. Moreover, my guns had already been dealer stocked onto the new dealer's license long before Karen Webb's arrest.

I am at a loss as to what steps to take next. Has anyone experienced a similar situation or can provide advice on how to proceed? I am deeply worried about the status of my firearms and the legal implications of this confiscation.

Any guidance or support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Warm regards,