Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Article: "SAPS head office evacuated after being declared ‘unfit for human use’"

Quote Originally Posted by Johann du Toit View Post
    I fail to see why communist cANCer cadres can't continue working in that building as before.
    After all, it was only declared unfit for use by humans.
    You are not wrong.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Default Re: Article: "SAPS head office evacuated after being declared ‘unfit for human use’"

I have done a few operations with the SAPS when I was still in the SANDF. SAPS members ( ps: generalized) does not know how to lift a finger to clean a office or a toilet. Hardest 6 weeks with the socer WC to keep my troops motivated to clean behind copz and to pick up chicken bones 1 meter from the bins that was put out.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    On a side note, where is Gauteng's provincial CFR offices? I have an application there that hasn't moved in a month.
    Silverton / Weavand Park maybe?
    I have an application sitting at provincial since June 2023, sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Maintenance is a western concept.
    Here is a nice philosophical take on the situation:

Quoting from an excellent piece by American philosopher, Gedaliah Braun (Google his name with the words “Gedaliah Braun Morality Abstract Thinking” to find the article) :
    “…The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. Maintenance is future-oriented, and the **** entry in the dictionary for it is ‘ondla’, which means: “1. Nourish, rear; bring up; 2. Keep an eye on; watch (your crop).” In short, there is no such thing as maintenance in **** thought, and it would be hard to argue that this is wholly unrelated to the fact that when people throughout Africa say “nothing works,” it is only an exaggeration.”

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/arti...pretoria-shut/

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Here is a nice philosophical take on the situation:

Quoting from an excellent piece by American philosopher, Gedaliah Braun (Google his name with the words “Gedaliah Braun Morality Abstract Thinking” to find the article) :
    “…The principle reason for this is simply lack of maintenance on the generating equipment. Maintenance is future-oriented, and the **** entry in the dictionary for it is ‘ondla’, which means: “1. Nourish, rear; bring up; 2. Keep an eye on; watch (your crop).” In short, there is no such thing as maintenance in **** thought, and it would be hard to argue that this is wholly unrelated to the fact that when people throughout Africa say “nothing works,” it is only an exaggeration.”

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/arti...pretoria-shut/

From your article I cant help but wonder what brave soul would still use that Toaster :)

User

My local police station is a worked example of the rot in SAPS in microcosm. It's grubby and abysmally maintained but has a staff car park stuffed with inexplicably posh cars.

Quote Originally Posted by wave.jaco View Post
    Get onto GOSA; you are a member I trust?. My new application's four months at SAPS Gauteng Province was resolved within days.

Peter

User

The Vereeniging police station was overhauled a short while ago. I wonder what that exercise cost the tac payer. It will be nice to see it wasn't just a expensive paint job.

Reality useless cun@#$#.

Quote Originally Posted by wave.jaco View Post
    You need to look into this. Is it a new application or renewal.

I applied on 25 Oct 23 in Goodwood CPT area and 1st week December collected my Temp printout.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast