Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Crocus City Hall shooting.

What's your idea on the Crocus Hall mass shooting?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...es-2024-03-22/

User

Default Re: Crocus City Hall shooting.

I can't help but get a false flag vibe about it. Seen a bunch of telegram vids of alleged ters being questioned and they are alive and blabbing. Putin did well out of his response to the school and theatre stunts back in the early days of his reign as tzar. Who knows though, the world is a trippy place at the moment.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Vaal View Post
    What's your idea on the Crocus Hall mass shooting?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...es-2024-03-22/
    ISIS have allegedly taken responsibility. The local news report that some of the people arrested have Kazakhstani passports. Putin reportedly said they were crossing into the Ukraine.

At this stage I reckon it could be ISIS, the Ukraine, a False Flag Op, Separatist, or anything in between.

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter. Putin has enough control over the Russian Media and political apparatus to make out of this whatever he needs it to be. Wether planned or lucky accident, Putin will use this to cause more suffering in the Ukraine.

I can imagine that he might feel a bit of pressure to consolidate gains in the Ukraine with the US elections around the corner. The entire world is holding its breath as to which geriatric clown will sit in the oval office after November. There is a lot of uncertainty there. Europe in the mean time is starting to shake off the shakls of complacentcy. France is shifting gear into a war time economy, Germany just ordered €2billon's worth of infantry armored support vehicles. Poland and Czech Republic have been preparing for this scenario for decades.

So unless he can make something big happen in the Ukraine soon, it may get significantly more difficult approaching 2025. Also don't forget that winter is almost over, which means the ground will soon be more maneuverable. So it all comes together quite nicely.

Basically took the special services over an hour to get to the site, when there is a station of theirs less than 1 km away. This in a city covered by cameras and surveillance. I think it was ISIS, the FSB were informed about the potential attack 4 days earlier and chose to sit on their hands and let it evolve. Then use as a distraction from the recent elections , blame Ukraine and justify more mobilization in Moscow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I can't help but get a false flag vibe about it.
    You aren't alone

User

Quote Originally Posted by tcbc View Post
    Basically took the special services over an hour to get to the site, when there is a station of theirs less than 1 km away. This in a city covered by cameras and surveillance. I think it was ISIS, the FSB were informed about the potential attack 4 days earlier and chose to sit on their hands and let it evolve. Then use as a distraction from the recent elections , blame Ukraine and justify more mobilization in Moscow.

Sounds very much like the Mossad and Gaza affair?

As for "ISIS", didn't they only magically appear out of nowhere when Obama/ Hillary/CIA intervened in Syria to try overthrow Assad?

User

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Sounds very much like the Mossad and Gaza affair?

As for "ISIS", didn't they only magically appear out of nowhere when Obama/ Hillary/CIA intervened in Syria to try overthrow Assad?
    Are you suggesting that the Mossad orchestrated the Hamas attack in October?

User
    Right next to the pot that needs stirring.

Have seen footage on Telegram. When shooting the rifles used made serious muzzle flash and sparks flying around? Old ammo? Different type? What can the reason be for an AK to "spark" like that at the muzzle.

I think the flashes are the effect of filming in a relatively dark room. The camera adjusts for the light making it seem lighter, but the flashes are still visible.

User

And the people were all unarmed so nobody could even try to respond.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast