Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Will the real Daniels agent please stand up ?

Don’t think it really makes a difference, DD will provide after sales service regardless, in my experience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Don’t think it really makes a difference, DD will provide after sales service regardless, in my experience anyway.
    Ofcourse
    The funny thing is just how both these new agents are advertising as if they are the only agents, meanwhile there are a few

Quote Originally Posted by Wild coast View Post
    Not in my experience. The problem is that you have to ship it over to them.

DD doesn't have AN official importer in SA. They supply a few dealers. No dealer can claim to be THE Official importer of Daniel Defense. And who was first is of course meaningless, agencies change in SA all the time.
    Some importers get their stock via large wholesalers in the USA, and a small handful get their stock directly from DD. Their website isn't up to date, will ask them to update it.
    So more than one dealer can state they are "Official importers of Daniel Defense in South Africa" and are able to provide proper backup and warranty.
    Of course who is an "Official Distributor (vs importer) of Daniel Defense" would probably depend on who imports just for retail, and who has a proper wholesale network that offers them to all the dealers in SA to allow people to order through their choice of local gun shop (ie. distribution)
    Either way, there is more than one importer of the brand who have contracts with DD. Their website isn't accurate right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2