Default Winchester mounts

Morning.

I bought a Winchester XPR in .270, it came with weaver bases and the scope I bought came with picatinny rings. So I need to get either new rings or bases, im opting for new bases but cant seem to find any online for the XPR. I think the Browning A bolt bases will be the same as they built the XPR for winchester. What i want to know is, is there other rifle bases that will also fit on the XPR?

Hoping someone else on the forum has the same gun that can advise.

User

Try the Warne website. They have a search tool where you select make and model of your rifle. This should give you a starting point of the available bases and you can then use the results to search local online suppliers.
    Check both XPR long action and short action. The short action results show a split base that fits both long and short actions.

Default Re: Winchester mounts

Morning, thanks for the advice.

Tried posting last night but couldnt get onto Gunsite.

actually got sorted out by Brother arms yesterday, they had the Warne bases in stock but they would also not work with my rings. They took my stock bases and milled a new slot for me so that my rings will be centre on the base free of charge.

Big thanks to Brother arms for all the help and friendly service. Im a customer for life now

User

Default Re: Winchester mounts

That's impressive service.