Thread: DSS numbers

Default DSS numbers

I see from Nic's latest email that we now have around 305 Dedicated Sport Shooters (DSS) in SADPA. That equates to about 27% of the SADPA members having DSS.

Is this percentage on par with DSS in the other sport shooting bodies such as IPSC, Natshoot, etc? Just wondering for interest sake.

I recognize many names from this forum on the list as well.

I see Mag even got his DSS, broken slide stop pin and all. They seem to let just about anyone in these days. There goes the neighborhood....

Default Re: DSS numbers

Met the criteria in terms of participation - 20 points, send through details as required, as well as motivation as to why you want DSS and it will be granted. SADPA has set out the criteria, provided that is met = happy days DSS granted! Now if only we could get CFR to give us the same type of service - then we would really be smiling!

yep to second all of that, Marge is a gem and a half what a lady, as well as Adrian and Nic awesome awesome help, shot the matches, had fun, sent in as per the requirements, bing bang no problems at all
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Yes indeed, good poeple all.

User

MiniSWATG - you really need to check your spellchecker in future..... and/or stop mixing your languages!!!!!!!

B3

User

Quote Originally Posted by B3 View Post
    MiniSWATG - you really need to check your spellchecker in future..... and/or stop mixing your languages!!!!!!!

B3
    He is only on his 17th post, give him some slack

If it doesn't improve report it to SWATG

User

What spell checker?

Sorry about mixing languages. I forget that when I talk to some one I know personally, they might understand, but on an open forum not everyone else will.

User

Quote Originally Posted by miniswatg View Post
    What spell checker?

Sorry about mixing languages. I forget that when I talk to some one I know personally, they might understand, but on an open forum not everyone else will.
    i think you stress too much