Default Centurion - Man shot after having dinner with his family.

A man was shot in the chest yesterday evening at about 22:00 as he and his family got home from a restaurant.

Three suspects broke into the house while his elderly parents were in the house. They assaulted them badly and when the guy and his family got there the just shot the man, hijacked his car and fled the scene.

Now being a member of the local CPF we also responded after receiving the call from SAPS over the radio. Within minutes the vehicles tracking device was activated, a Netstar chopper was circling the area and about 10 - 15 SAPS and CPF vehicles where patrolling the area looking for vehicle.

Unfortunately Netstar activated the wrong vehicle, and SAPS RR units stopped the wrong vehicle, but the hijack vehicle was later found in Atteridgeville.

It was good to see this reaction from SAPS, unfortunately they got away this time.

Default Re: Centurion - Man shot after having dinner with his family.

Sorry to hear about this. What is shocking is that further innocent people could have been shot by trigger happy SAPS when stopping the WRONG vehicle. Netstar is sloppy in this regard and wasted the time of all concerned. Could it have been an inside job where the Netstar employee "accidently" activated a wrong car???
    sleep when you're dead

User

Why is it that things turn into police bashing even when the cops do no wrong? No "trigger happy" cops did anything so lay off them until they do something wrong.

User

BigT has a point here, the NETSTAR employee needs a kick and a slap, the Police, by the sound of it, did what they could

guys the boys and girls in blue in Lyttelton and Wierda Brug really graft hard and put it all in here and the RR guys stuck out on the highways also bring it all to the party! not wishing to make this a dog pile but in most respects the people in Centurion have good police stations with very committed members!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

ok so I understand the man was shot in his arm not his chest, he also apparently wanted the medics to take his drips out so that he could "sort out" the perp! he sounds like he is still full of fight, good for him and also sounds like they caught one!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by parthyc View Post
    ... trigger happy SAPS when stopping the WRONG vehicle.
    What 'trigger happy SAPS', Parthy?

Fair's fair, mate. Give them a break when they DON'T fhk up.

OK, I get that you prolly meant "if they had of been trigger happy", but still ;-{)}
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

I must admit, i have seen improvement in the police in our area.... and I'm happy about it. They still have a long way to go, but our south africans have high standards, but I can see it is getting better.