User

Default CZ550 Sinthetic Stock

Now this is very tongue in the cheek but as far as especially hunting rifles go, I believe you fall in love with it and build a relationship which stretches over many years and preferably forever (Much like the ideal marriage)......... now plwasw tell me how can you fall in love with a cold sinthetic kevlar stock if there is beautifull rich warm walnut available?

User

Default Re: CZ550 Sinthetic Stock

I agree that the beauty of walnut is unsurpassed, but a lot can be said for the reliability of synthetic stocks too.

User

Yes Umshiniwam ... I guess reality also plays a great role ... and as u say ...reliability

User

That special rifle you always wanted is the one that needs to have character. Having more than one special one is like having more than one wife. Yes, you might pull it off, but it'll jeopordise your relationship.
    Thats what synthetic stocks are for. To make your primary rifle more special.

User

Wel krobar .... that is a good way to look at it... never thought of it that way :-)