Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default When you loose your rights !

The UK is the prefect example of what happens once you start giving up your rights.

It stared with Gun control and has continually slowly eroded , bit by bit.

The classic "frog in a gradually heated pot of water" story. When the poms eventually wipe the shit out of their eyes , there will be nothing left . Next they wont be allowed to lock their doors.

The cops really are a bunch of class A tossers over there.

Don’t put wire on your windows – it might hurt burglars! Villagers outraged after police order them not to protect garden sheds

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 3:15 AM on 13th February 2011

Residents in Surrey and Kent villages have been ordered by police to remove wire mesh from their windows as burglars could be injured.
    Home owners in the villages of Tandridge and Tatsfield in Surrey and in Westerham, Brasted and Sundridge in Kent have said they are furious that they are being branded 'criminals' for protecting their property.
    Locals had reinforced their windows with wire mesh after a series of shed thefts but were told by community police officers that the wire was 'dangerous' and could lead to criminals claiming compensation if they 'hurt themselves'.

'Dangerous': Police have told villagers that wire mesh protecting their windows could hurt burglars and lead to lawsuits

Surrey Police have defended the move but outraged residents have attacked the force for seemingly trying to protect criminals.
    Thomas Cooper, of Tatsfield, Surrey, said he put the mesh around three of his garden sheds after two break-ins over the past four years.

He said he decided to take action after reports of a rise in shed burglaries in the area near the Kent and Surrey border.

'I have three sheds and had two break-ins in the past four years,' Mr Cooper explained.

'I reinforced my shed windows with wire mesh, but was told by the police I had to be very careful because thieves can actually sue you if they get hurt.

'"I mean, what are you meant to do? Let them take your stuff? It is ridiculous that the law protects them even though they are breaking it.'

More...

Last month mother-of-three Samantha Cullum had her entire shed pinched in the village of Brasted, near Sevenoaks in Kent, when thieves simply lifted it onto a truck in the dead of night.

'We had some tools stolen every now and again, but this time they took the entire shed - I couldn't believe it.'
    Tatsfield homeowner Dave Bishop labelled the police advice 'unbelievable' and said people should be allowed to protect their property.

Breaking and entry: Police warned criminals could sue if they sustain injuries while attempting burglary

Crime reduction officer for Tandridge PC John Lee commented: 'We are constantly advising homeowners to protect their property and the contents of their shed or garage, however, a commonsense approach needs to be taken.

'To properly secure your sheds, Surrey Police strongly advises people to invest in items such as good-quality locks and bolts, and not to resort to homemade devices, as this could cause injury.'

A police source added: 'Homemade devices can cause injury and there have been cases where criminals have sued for injuries they have suffered while committing a criminal act.

'We are advising people to do whatever they can

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1E9MHeYGC
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Default Re: When you loose your rights !

Fking UK-ranians...

User

Yeah, I saw that too. Un-be-fåçk-ing-lievable! What a joke!

It's quite clear you guys have no idea how traumatic it is to get cought up in home-made mesh whilst engaging in a bit of harmless larceny. Apart from the physical trauma, can you imagine the panic of knowing that you might get caught and the embarresment of having to be released by the local emergency services! I mean, you'll never be able to show your face at the local theives guild again!

I've previously posted about the severity of PTSD - I really think this matter should be taken far more seriously!

User

Wonder how long it will be before our "comrades" try to enforce it on us.

User

O man that must be an early april fool joke?Seriuosly?

User
    SF bay area, California (I miss Windhoek)

the right of the law abiding individual to bear arms is a precious guarantee in only a few remaining countries. For many it is a privilege and for most, it is unlawful (like that will stop a criminal.) Isn't it interesting that those countries with virtual bans base their policies on the assertion that theirs are somehow more "enlightened" or "developed" societies?

Unfortunately, those societies fail to understand that human nature is base. The criminal element will always exist and people in large numbers are most often dumb and dangerous. Even in such areas, the rule of law rests solely on a thin line of law abider's and law enforcers.

Do not buy into their elitist and snobby theory! Remember that Police forces in any country have a post-incident mandate. They can't be expected to protect the citizenry even at the best of times.e If that were the truth, we'd all be issued a body guard at birth! The safety of my family is my responsibility. I come from a long line of white males that carry guns. I will uphold that tradition and pass it to my son.

User

Thankfully, I was never planning on living in Britain.
    If that level of crap starts happening here; I'll start to worry then. No point in worrying about something that might happen sometime in the future.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Irish View Post
    Thankfully, I was never planning on living in Britain.
    If that level of crap starts happening here; I'll start to worry then. No point in worrying about something that might happen sometime in the future.
    It is happening at this very moment bro!
    Remember the frog!

---------- Post added at 09:56 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

The UK is the prefect example of what happens once you start giving up your rights.

It stared with Gun control and has continually slowly eroded , bit by bit.

The classic "frog in a gradually heated pot of water" story. When the poms eventually wipe the shit out of their eyes , there will be nothing left . Next they wont be allowed to lock their doors.
    Yes Frank. The process has been known for some time but many people prefer not to heed the warnings. Sigh!

®"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd."

Alexis de Tocqueville

Its already happening here, right now we can only shoot in self defence, but if the BG is driving off with your brand new M3, just smile and wave, and chuck your petrol card in for good measure. So we already being trained to give up our legally bought property without a whimper. I'd say 5-8 years after they get the FCA working you gonna have to take out your burglar bars like they did in Perth.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast