Default the laws as they should be

Laws as they should be

Now do I understand I am somewhat of an adherent to the concept first expressed by Thomas Paine,”he who governs least governs best”, and what I write is humour intertwined with truth.

If ignorance of the law is not an excuse, then the law needs to take 5 minutes to read and to be able to be understood by a fifteen year old!

So I thought I would take a stab at rewriting the law as I believe it should be

Bryan’s law!

Law on murder! – don’t do it! Its pathetic and you suck!

Law on self defence – if some idiot is trying to murder you, don’t lie around and take it, get up on your two hind legs and do something about it!

Law on theft – if you didn’t earn it, buy it or you don’t own it, leave it alone!

Basic law – if you don’t like it when some person does it to you, don’t do it to them unless you are a masochist in which case join the army!

Law on the army – Its run by sadists for the benefit of masochists, if you don’t qualify don’t join!

Law on kids – don’t mess around with kids if you are an adult, kids behave yourselves decently and have fun and clean your damn room once in awhile

Law on sex – if its between one, two or more consenting adults enjoy, leave kids and animals out of it! FYI they make precautions for a reason we don’t really need more teenagers until we have gotten the ones we have, to behave on Sundays

Law on Marriage – what the wife says is the law!

Liquor Act – You are an adult act like one, don’t be a cretin and drive when you are drunk, fyi expect to get slapped upside the head if you choose to piss of sober people

Law on smoking – you know the risks, be adult, don’t blow smoke in other peoples faces!

Law on administrative governance – hi there we are the government, we work for you, if you have a problem please bring it and we will see how we can resolve it

Law on tax – as silly as this may sound there needs to be some money to provide the backbone of service delivery, but believing the concept of service delivery we follow the example of waiters and ask only ten percent if we dont deliver no tip!

Law on service delivery – see law of administrative governance

Commercial Law – thank you for being a good business man or woman we appreciate the entrepreneur here, be fair to your workers and don’t exploit them, make money and prosper

Law on guns – if you can afford em buy em, have fun shoot lots at the range, if some sucky idiot wants to murder you go ahead and use them, otherwise be safe and follow Jeff’s rules!

Law on driving – you share the roads with thousands of other users, apply basic law and don’t be a jerk

Law on assault – don’t be a jerk with others if you look for trouble expect to find it, don’t cry if you get smacked upside the head when you need it

All other laws – see basic law and law of marriage!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: the laws as they should be

Law on guns – if you can afford em buy em, have fun shoot lots at the range, if some sucky idiot wants to murder you go ahead and use them, otherwise be safe and follow Jeff’s rules!
    +1

Is this the start of the "abhm 4 Prezz" campaign

I will vote for you & intimidate my staff, family and strangers to do the same ;->.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

You get my vote!

It's the basic law of the wild west... which was probably the most polite society imaginable.

If you mess with me or mine, or with our stuff, expect to get shot, drug behind a horse or strung up from a tree. Ends
    Last edited by Paul; 24-02-2011 at 11:08.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

LOL.

Most laws can be summed up thusly: If it's not yours and you don't have permission - don't touch it!

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post

I will vote for you & intimidate my staff, family and strangers to do the same ;->.

That's the African spirit.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Oh and .....the law on passing laws.

The law(s) must be few, practical & enforcable. (from Don Quixote......IIRC)

Its confirmed the whole office WILL vote for abhm.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User