Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Well done CGPSA - Golden City!

Thank you to all at Central Gauteng and Golden City for another excellent and challeging league shoot this past weekend

All the shoots I have attended during 2011 have been of the highest standard and have set the bar for all the other provinces.

The range looks great, the equipment works, the catering is great and the shoots are well run and organised. Keep up the good work!

Thank you to all the RO's as well.

Default Re: Well done CGPSA - Golden City!

Couldn't agree more 1911, the matches have really been of a high standard this year and have all been organized brilliantly and run smoothly. They have all had great stages, great people shooting them and good memories.
    Thanks to all involved in the organization and stage design and also to all the hard work from the RO's and stats crew.

User

Just had to dig up this old thread again after shooting at Golden City today.

Brilliant COF! Lots of options to shoot the stages and v ery well presented. The range is, according to me anyway, probably the best we have in SA at the moment.

Well done again CGPSA and Golden City, its 3 years later and you have just improved and raised the bar again and again. I can highly recommend attending the CGPSA Leagues at Golden City.

User

I have to agree all round here. The best club in the the RSA. Organization, presentation, preparation and the finest chicken burgers and samoosas!

A privilege to be a member there.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 View Post
    Just had to dig up this old thread again after shooting at Golden City today.

Brilliant COF! Lots of options to shoot the stages and v ery well presented. The range is, according to me anyway, probably the best we have in SA at the moment.

Well done again CGPSA and Golden City, its 3 years later and you have just improved and raised the bar again and again. I can highly recommend attending the CGPSA Leagues at Golden City.
    Have to agree with you, although the match today was run and built by Snipers shooting club, hosted at the Golden City Shooting range.

I am shooting this one tomorrow, looking forward to it. Any pro tips on offer? ;)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dickie View Post
    I am shooting this one tomorrow, looking forward to it. Any pro tips on offer? ;)
    uhm, smooth is fast and don't miss , where can I send the bill to?

Seriously, most of the shots/targets are up close, so when you get to the tight shots they are quite deceptive. lots of options, choose one and stick to it. That plan is 100 times better than changing it a minute before you up.
    Last edited by mozee; 31-05-2014 at 19:38.

User

The targets look close but they are deceptive and just on the egde of being able to blitz them or drop a shot trying. Shoot score, don't get sucked in by what appears to be easy shots.

As Mozee said, pick a plan and stick with it. Lots of movement, be smooth and be safe. Easy to over step your chosen spot and be caught flat footed. And watch out for that damn barricade on the back up stage with the two red tables. I almost made another aperture for the rest of you guys! :)

Dickie: Just shoot your own game and shoot as many points as possible. And have fun!

Thanks for the advice guys, I am going to see how close I can get to a clean match. I assume you are shooting the one at Premier today? If so, good luck and give it horns.

User

See if you cannot incorporate Tetelestai's Tours en l'air!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast