Default Gun Bans Work! - Because you cant make a shotgun from a stapler?

"Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Default Re: Gun Bans Work! - Because you cant make a shotgun from a stapler?

hahaha @ broom trigger prototype

Banned

Judging by his accent, I'd say he's from somewhere in the N'ern Midwest, USA. Probably Minnesota or maybe N.Dakota. The way he pronounces "out" like "oat" is pretty much identical to Canadians, but the gun laws there are over-the-top draconian. The Canucks would track him down and send in door-kickers over this video.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Doublefeed View Post
    the gun laws there are over-the-top draconian. The Canucks would track him down and send in door-kickers over this video.
    At least I feel better now... there are actually countries worse than us wrt gun control.

Quote Originally Posted by Doublefeed View Post
    Judging by his accent, I'd say he's from somewhere in the N'ern Midwest, USA. Probably Minnesota or maybe N.Dakota. The way he pronounces "out" like "oat" is pretty much identical to Canadians, but the gun laws there are over-the-top draconian. The Canucks would track him down and send in door-kickers over this video.
    They would do the same thing in the UK for just watching it.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Banned

The gun laws in northern states like Minnesota, the Dakotas, Iowa, Alaska, Montana, etc, can get pretty wild-west/frontier like. Everyone's got guns, everyone knows how to use them, and everyone at least knows a guy like this dude in the above video.