Default 3-Gun range at Ngodwana (Nelspruit-Machado area)

The shooting range at the Ngodwana Mill next to the N4 between Nelspruit and Waterval Boven is open.

The club is currently hosting an IPSC type three gun event every first Sunday of the month. Shooting normally starts at about 8:30 and ends at about 12:00, depending on the nuber of participants. A bring and braai and prize giving is then held at the Ngodwana Dam lapa normally at about 16:00. I am sure other disciplines can also be hosted if there is sufficient interest.

Any person interested in attending is more than welcome. Please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will mail the map with directions to the range to you (I can't get the Google Earth map attached here)

The range still needs to be extended to 300m and we need to add all of the handgun bays. If there is any person/s from this area who may be willing to help the club with a decent back actor that we can use to dig the shooting bays from the mountain side and a dozer to movethe soil to where we need it to extend the range, also please contact me urgently.

The club currently does not have the funds to hire plant equipment for the job although we may be able to cover most of the fuel costs ...

User

Default Re: 3-Gun range at Ngodwana (Nelspruit-Machado area)

Hi

Can you give me your contact details please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistix View Post
    The shooting range at the Ngodwana Mill next to the N4 between Nelspruit and Waterval Boven is open.

The club is currently hosting an IPSC type three gun event every first Sunday of the month. Shooting normally starts at about 8:30 and ends at about 12:00, depending on the nuber of participants. A bring and braai and prize giving is then held at the Ngodwana Dam lapa normally at about 16:00. I am sure other disciplines can also be hosted if there is sufficient interest.

Any person interested in attending is more than welcome. Please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will mail the map with directions to the range to you (I can't get the Google Earth map attached here)

The range still needs to be extended to 300m and we need to add all of the handgun bays. If there is any person/s from this area who may be willing to help the club with a decent back actor that we can use to dig the shooting bays from the mountain side and a dozer to movethe soil to where we need it to extend the range, also please contact me urgently.

The club currently does not have the funds to hire plant equipment for the job although we may be able to cover most of the fuel costs ...

User

Young man. Look at the date of the post.

Maybe he still needs it who knows.

User

Ha Ha. Yes but I just wanted to see if the range was still there and to make contact with them regarding another matter