Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Armed shotgun

User

Default Armed shotgun

Hi there to all

i would like to know if any one knows about an Armed shot gun, it is made in turkey, its muilti choke with ejectors and they go for R10 000 new.

any comments good or bad

thanks david

User

Default Re: Armed shotgun

Need a lot more info bud..

For 10k, Turkish... doesnt sound good...

Banned

Dunno what that is in USD right now but I'd go w/something a little more tried and true. Mossberg 500's start at around $250 over here, I'm guessing a bit more over there but you can trick them out easily.

As far as adjustable chokes go- what are you using it for? My Benelli M4 is adjustable and I've never gone w/anything other than full choke.

User

its an over and under, wood stock and i very comfey to handle. what other info do you need.

User

Quote Originally Posted by King David83 View Post
    Hi there to all

i would like to know if any one knows about an Armed shot gun, it is made in turkey, its muilti choke with ejectors and they go for R10 000 new.

any comments good or bad

thanks david
    Hi David, I bought one in 20 gauge/bore here in Ireland for €550(new) a couple of months ago and have put 4-500 hundred shots through it. Have fired 50 shots at clays non stop gets warm but not hot - seems well made for the money. Everything seems fine. It also comes with a five year guarantee.

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 ----------

As an add on to my original comment €550 is equal to Rand 5,376 so it is nearly twice the price where you are so it's probably not a good price in South Africa. Shop around I'm sure you'll get a better price than that.

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

As an add on to my original comment €550 is equal to Rand 5,376 so it is nearly twice the price where you are so it's probably not a good price in South Africa. Shop around I'm sure you'll get a better price than that.

User

[/COLOR]As an add on to my original comment €550 is equal to Rand 5,376 so it is nearly twice the price where you are so it's probably not a good price in South Africa. Shop around I'm sure you'll get a better price than that.[/QUOTE]

well in this country, what all guys want to do is get rich out of one guy. that price is from the agents at R10 000.00. too late to look around i have bought it already. thanks for the feed back.

User

How is the Armed going? Have you shot much with it and what is the quality like? I am think of buying one in 20g for my wife.

User

Hi there, I got the Armed Izarm o/u in 20 gauge for my wife nearly two years ago and have had no trouble with it. The only annoying thing is when you break it to load it doesn't open all the way so to load the bottom chamber you have to give it a tug. Annoying but not serious. Meant to say that they sell for €500 here in Ireland.
    Last edited by pistonbroke; 14-03-2013 at 19:06. Reason: extra sentence

User

Has anybody had experience of the Armed pump action tactical shotgun lately?

User

Wasn't really expecting a reply anyways!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast