Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Armed shotgun

User

Default Re: Armed shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by mottobaaj View Post
    Point. Should have stated 'Turkish brand'
    point being, alot of guys will bash turkish guns and buy a shotgun not even knowing where its actually made
    im sure there is some shit coming out of turkey, but i also remember people saying grand power was a crock of poopies

User

Quote Originally Posted by GAZZAMCK View Post
    point being, alot of guys will bash turkish guns and buy a shotgun not even knowing where its actually made
    im sure there is some shit coming out of turkey, but i also remember people saying grand power was a crock of poopies
    Surely Slovakian QC is slightly more advanced than that of the Ottoman Empire?

User

Question Re: Armed shotgun

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as an extended magazine for a pump action shot gun?
    Refering to an actual magazine that fit vertically in the slot under the gun in order to provide extra round capacity since the magazine tube is obviously impractical to extend and will look a bit weird if its longer than the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed1 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is such a thing as an extended magazine for a pump action shot gun?
    Refering to an actual magazine that fit vertically in the slot under the gun in order to provide extra round capacity since the magazine tube is obviously impractical to extend and will look a bit weird if its longer than the barrel.

Sorry for the necro but afaik magazine extenders for pump action shotguns are exclusively tube extensions. it would be difficult to imagine that any company has designed the magazine extractor mechanism being able to strip from both a tube and a typical box magazine. I haven't seen anything like a pump action that has any magazine type aside from the traditional tube. Box magazines in shotguns seem to be the exclusive property of semi-automatic shotguns based on the Armalite or Saiga designs.

User

There is a kitt available that converts a Mossberg 500 to a magazine fed shotgun. Mossberg also sells a magazine fed 500 or 590 now. Unfortunately, in IPSC, this puts you in Open division where you compete against the magazine fed semi-auto guns.

User

Hi Guys,

Want to revise this, I am currently looking at a Armed SP12

It's an over and under 12GA shotgun, with 5 chokes and 30" barrels

The guys currently wants 13K for it, gun has 500-700 rounds through it.

Spoke with Suburbun Guns, they said those retailed for about 11500-12000

What would be a reasonable offer for the gun and would you guys invest in it for occasional clay shooting

Thanks

User

armand...I bought the Armed O/U single trigger,extractors and multi chokes [which come in a neat little case with a metal key] about 4 years ago,new for 9K,for my late son. I am not sure of the model designation but it also has 30 inch barrels so it certainly sounds like the same gun.My son put about 3000 cartridges through it and no hassles.It patterned well and fitted him well.
    Since his passing April 2017 i had not used the gun.I sold it 2 months ago to a fellow club member who broke the bottom fireing pin the first time he used it.Sold it for 7K,the firing pin breaking may be indicative to poor quality or may have been caused by the new owner doing something stupid,i cannot say. 13K is too much

What's the thoughts on the armed gladiator 12g pump actions? I see quite a few companies advertising them lately and the prices seem really good. Just over 4k for one that has a full length tube.
    https://www.outthere24shop.co.za/pum...0-synt-71.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3