Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dates for the second cycle of Tactical Defence Institute firearms training.

Please book me for the Tactical Carbine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Tactical Carbine Sunday, 26th June

R600.00 / 300 rounds

Fundamentals of shooting / grip / stance / sight picture / trigger management / follow through / recoil management / mag changes / immediate action drills / shooting on the move / use of cover /

We will be incorporating some techniques, concepts and drills from the Sig Sauer Academy and some from Rob Pincus’s Combat Focused Shooting Programme.

Default Re: Dates for the second cycle of Tactical Defence Institute firearms training.

You are booked Pivo!
    He is best who is trained in the severest school! Fear no man.

Ross, what type of shot for the shotgun course?
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

We'll only be running birdshot on the shotty course. You're welcome to bring heavier stuff as long as you don't pump my plates with slugs! :-)

User

Ross and Teufulhund thanks for all
    the effort that you put in with my wife and father today.They really enjoyed it and learnt alot.Thanks for giving me the opportunity to observe and assist a little.I look forward to the next one.

User

It's a pleasure G, thanx for your inputs as well. Very glad your familia enjoyed it. It's always very pleasing to see students progress so much in one day like your wife and father did. Your wife performed exceptionally well for a newcomer, with a little bit more trigger time she'll be giving quite a few shooters a good run for their money. Hope to see you guys on the range again soon.

It was a pleasure G-f! Great to see the difference that 1 days training makes in people's shooting ability and in their confidence with handguns!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    It was a pleasure G-f! Great to see the difference that 1 days training makes in people's shooting ability and in their confidence with handguns!
    This is very true.Even at 65 my old toppie was able to learn so much.He has even offered to come help me re-load ammo!
    Teufel Hund I'm pretty sure my wife will kick my butt in the future.
    Thanks again guys.

User

Thats just awesome stuff.

@G-f; glad to hear you've got reloading assistance now! Give me a shout if you need a hand with the 650.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast