Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: New House-Defense Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by AmEur View Post
    How about a good dog? I have an Australian Cattle Dog that is extremely alert and very territorial. She is always on guard, I trust her more than my alarm system.
    Google "two step temik"
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Google "two step temik"
    +1
    A must for any outside dog is to teach them to eat nothing but what the owner feeds it and then only on command. Not easy but can be done. If its and inside dog, well then gogs are pretty good intrusion detectors. In my experience dogs are more discerning than alarm systems. we had many cases of false alrms due to wind blowing a plant infront of a sensor or at my B in laws place he had ants inside the sensor which kept tripping it. The dogs didnt react to these occasions at all but if the dog starts growling and the heckle come up, be prepared to repel boarders.

Don't put your empty moving boxes on the pavement with the rest of the trash. It's a good sign that you just moved in. Also get the "SOLD" sign off the wall ASAP.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Johnboy View Post
    Don't put your empty moving boxes on the pavement with the rest of the trash. It's a good sign that you just moved in. Also get the "SOLD" sign off the wall ASAP.
    Done and Done thanks

Yes i have 2 dogs (3 at the moment) and am def worried about temik, lost a dog before to this, horrible stuff!

Have you moved in yet. Send me a message. I will come around and show you what you need. Free of charge. We can work on it for you. If you want to do the job yourself i will show yoou exactly what to do and how to do it.

I do this for a living and I love to help people that are on a budget get the right stuff. If you can dont connect to adt. Find the smallest company in the area and link to them. They have something to work for and give great service.

I will pm you my website for all my contact details.

User

Thanks mate appreciate it, will be in touch

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Phone me Luke. I did quite a lot of this type of stuff a while ago and get installer prices from the wholesalers.
    Hi Paul,

Need to get some beams linked to my ADT install. Will give you a call on prices & install fees.

User

Hey Luke i live in Montgomery park so im right next door, Sector 6! Our station is sophiatown, and the DFO is Frank and Jenny (as previosly mentioned), i had a great experience with Frank, he was really helpful!
    The community policing forum for our area is a great source of info regarding whats happening and keeps you up to date about crime it has a bunch of great ppl on board. Send me a message with your email address and ill forward details when the next meeting is!!

User

Quote Originally Posted by evan View Post
    Hi Paul,

Need to get some beams linked to my ADT install. Will give you a call on prices & install fees.
    ASAP!Dont make the same mistake as me thinking normal sensors are sufficient,in fact they're close to useless anyways,you want/need to know before someone's inside already!Be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Phone me Luke. I did quite a lot of this type of stuff a while ago and get installer prices from the wholesalers.
    [offtopic]Would you mind if i send you a pm with a couple of questions i have regarding alarms & what is available on the market? [/offtopic]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast