Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 461 to 469 of 469
  1. #461

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by shauncraill View Post
    Handed in Competency application (Section13 - Pistol) 16/05/2019

    Receiving attention at DFO 17/05/2019

    Phoned 12/07/2019 (received at CFR - Next step Fingerprints)
    Phoned 29/07/2019 (CRC - Fingerprints)

  2. #462
    User
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by ABruigom View Post
    I handed in my competency application for section 13 pistol at Barkly east saps 24-05-19

    Sms received that app Receiving attention at DFO 05-06-19

    Contacted DFO 26-05-19, my app was still on his desk.

    Hopefully get some answers on Monday.
    I'm new too this firearm ordeal but seems I'm not going to be first time lucky.
    Will update.

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
    Call my DFO on Monday 29-07-2019 and he told me that my app was with the CRC for fingerprint, advised me that big backlog at CRC and its possible it will lie there for 3 - 4 weeks.

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

  3. #463

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by shauncraill View Post
    Handed in Competency application (Section13 - Pistol) 16/05/2019

    Receiving attention at DFO 17/05/2019

    Phoned 12/07/2019 (received at CFR - Next step Fingerprints)

    Phoned 29/07/2019 (CRC - Fingerprints)
    Phoned 07/08/2019 (CRC - [Was worth a shot right])

  4. #464

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by shauncraill View Post
    Phoned 07/08/2019 (CRC - [Was worth a shot right])
    09/08/2019 - (Finished at CRC, Sent feedback electronically)

  5. #465
    User
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by ABruigom View Post
    Call my DFO on Monday 29-07-2019 and he told me that my app was with the CRC for fingerprint, advised me that big backlog at CRC and its possible it will lie there for 3 - 4 weeks.

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
    Got word today 13-08-2019 that my app is complete at the CRC. Can anyone tell me what the next step is from that?

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

  6. #466
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Stella
    Age
    42
    Posts
    9,171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABruigom View Post
    Got word today 13-08-2019 that my app is complete at the CRC. Can anyone tell me what the next step is from that? Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
    Application completed, or finalised? That would mean it has been done and dusted; you should be able to contact the DFO to get your printout.

  7. #467
    User
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    Application completed, or finalised? That would mean it has been done and dusted; you should be able to contact the DFO to get your printout.
    I asked him what the next step was from the CRC and he just said that he's not sure how things work in PTA but that's all he can see on the system.

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

  8. #468

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Quote Originally Posted by ABruigom View Post
    I asked him what the next step was from the CRC and he just said that he's not sure how things work in PTA but that's all he can see on the system.

    Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk
    After CRC the official term is something like "In for consideration", what this means for us is basically after this you either get a yes or no

  9. #469

    Default Re: Competency certificates: Waiting time

    Handed in futher competency for SLR 29/04/2019
    SMS : attention at DFO 09/05/2019
    SMS : approved 16/08/2019

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47

Similar Threads

  1. New Competency certificates
    By G-force in forum Firearm Licensing and Re-licensing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 21:17
  2. Competency Certificates
    By Alan in forum Firearm Licensing and Re-licensing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 26-11-2012, 10:24
  3. 2nd Round Competency Certificates
    By Revolver in forum Firearm Licensing and Re-licensing
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 15-02-2011, 12:27
  4. Multiple competency certificates?
    By Prodigal in forum Firearm Licensing and Re-licensing
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 25-03-2010, 17:13
  5. Renewal of Competency Certificates
    By SSP in forum Firearms Legal Issues
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 15:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •