Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: The worst enemy of firearms by Crimefree

Quote Originally Posted by Baboon Shooter View Post
    JS4, where is he now? banned? like the other guy Dave69 that started a thread 'reality' and then disappeared, it would have been good if that debate had continued to a conclusion but the guys on this site seemed to have pre-conceived ideas as to what can or cannot be discussed here.
    It had fuck all to do with preconceived notions. It had to do with his attitude.

Though your welcome to visit crimefrees site or what's left of it at any rate .the focus on those discussions pretty muchkilled it.

User

I find it very strange that T can express his animosity towards any individual but the converse is not appreciated or tolerated. I have asked FrankH to look at the threads and take whatever action he feels is appropriate! As I stated before this board is for the good of all firearm owners and not for any vendettas or attacks of any nature! As a joint effort between Frank and myself, I will wait for him and will not comment any further. In the mean time, if you want to comment on the initial link as supplied by Feroze, then go straight to News24 and not here!

T, I strongly object to the removal of any posts in this thread, especially Dave's which I thought were spot on and quite funny.

Just to clarify why I posted this article

1) This section was meant for letters to the press

2) This is not the only board bumped into 'crimefree' and every time I did I felt I needed a shower. He talks AT me, not TOO me, and I find that condescending tone not only irritating but has always made me highly suspicious that he is either NIA or GFSA.

3) Crimefree gives the impression that he speaks for all firearm owners and then goes and make controversial remarks that could get all of us a 1" thick file labeled security risk. As such I invited the guys here to make comments in order to defend our position and make anyone reading the list aware that his views are not universal. Gary, you will note I only posted a bit of his article as I did not feel that it deserved the honour of being posted at GunSite!

4) Gary you are free to inform me of the links of any of the recent articles you've posted and I'll be glad to post it here if you do not want to do it yourself.

5) The mods on this list do a wonderful job in preventing this group from crashing and burning like so many others. And I hope the rest of us will join me in extending a heartfelt thanks the the list owners and mods for a job well done.

6) I rather wrestle Big T in pink jelly wearing that green bhorat gstring that have another discussion with crimefree!

User

Feroze, I have no problem with your views or that of anyone else. I do have a problem with personal attacks, its a waste of time and effort! As you say in point 1 this is for press letters, let concentrate our efforts on that!

User

Quote Originally Posted by garyh@info-logic.co.za View Post
    I do have a problem with personal attacks, its a waste of time and effort!
    Agreed.

Which is why Crimefree and I are on such good terms. [/SARCASM]
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Gary for the last time give out a rest. Woopy fuck you had an idea that was implemented on the site. I've done that once our twice myself. That doesn't convey ownership of the section. We are finished discussing this.

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

Feroze I'm busy mixing the jelly

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Feroze I'm busy mixing the jelly

....Feroze has left the building.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3