User

Default Something to maybe look at

Howzit Guys

Sorry I have been absent from training, but looking forward to the first comp!

I did the Kinetic Adventure Race this past Sunday in Muldersdrift, and man was it fun! In short, about 18km on a mountain bike, 0,5km on a kayak, about 6km orienteering and then a nice LITTLE obstacle course at the end........

The bike ride was more like a trek with your bike in tow, over mountains etc. And the orienteering was next to a river which was hectic on the ankles to navigate quickly.

I have not trainined a day for this event and our team managed to finish in 3:15. Not bad, my cycling sucks, my but still hurts, but the rest was awesome.

Now I am also looking at doing the Full moon race which is over 120km . http://www.kineticgear.co.za/tabid/15807/Default.aspx They even have a 250km and a 500km race next year!!!!!!!

Have look, maybe it could be something we either do ourselves, or something we enter as a team as part of our extra curicular activities.

Roll on 16 July!

Default Re: Something to maybe look at

jukkels boet!! you must be pretty fit to complete that without a days training.

Well done!!

Nice Grobbie!

Think you are going to enjoy the competition.

Last edited by camouflage762; 28-06-2011 at 16:32.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

That is pretty much where we envisage Sports adventure shooting going, obviously with a lot more shooting!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lindzeyva View Post
    jukkels boet!! you must be pretty fit to complete that without a days training.

Well done!!
    Nah,

not that fit. I think its just a bit of vasbyt. Makes for a much more interesting Sunday morning to most.

My but stil hurts, need to get a new saddle.