Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Class action law suit : Private Citizens vs. SAPS discussions.

Done. I'm still in.
    "Trespassers will be welcomed, and served a light lunch"

User

Done. I am now in :)

Banned

The police 'top structure' was on TV tonight, aparently for their 'groce moral misconduct' and 'participation in criminal activities'. Not sure why 'parliament' is suddenly concerned about it since police powers by far exceeds civilian's rights, instated by government themself when 'gun control' got implimented. What else did they expect. (lol sic)

Which comes to firearms and this topic. If you make a case who pays ? We do. If you win a case who pays ? We do. If you lose a case who pays ? We do.

So with that please count me out. Myself, as well as others I asked about this who expressed similar opinions, do not want to exchange more rights and freedoms for services - but I am speaking only for myself here. I do not want to support the illuminati any more ok.

When you guys are willing to take the issues on on the basis of our rights starting with the right to life - which leads to all other rights, and our freedoms, then we will be working towards something.

The police claiming 'they are only doing their job' does not cut it, and the law is disconnected wrt firearm licensing and the reality in the street. The 'gun control' fiasco has been going on for years and it is and will remain just that, a fisco. Sadly every one who makes a bunch out of this is now an expert at others expense. There is not a single country world wide that could show anything positive from 'gun control'. What we have to show is the highest crime rate in the world and the least rights acknowledged by the authorities. I guess that's how the NWO works.

Thanks for the notification, but my opinion is it is a waste of time. Like I said when you begin to remove the gun control because it is malicious you will have my support.

Banned

Sorry I forgot to say. I am in month 9 for applying for a firearm license. After month 7 I found out I have a criminal record - which I wasn't even aware of. Finally got it to the justice dept only to hear removing the criminal record is going to take another 20 weeks.

What could take so long ? Well aparently there are millions of people with criminal records 'applying' to get it removed. Better check your's !

Good day all,

Just a quick update:

So far out of the 250 (plus) members we have received roughly 74 replies with the majority of guys wanting to continue. So it is looking positive. Keep spreading the word!!! There was also guys pledging some amounts which is very generous and we appreciate it very much. The due date is still the 4th of May and the week after that I will go and arrange a meeting with our legal council. Just to highlight it again: our main drive is that we want CFR to live up to the expectations of the public and we want administrative justice. We want transparency and we want clear cut communication both ways.

Will keep you posted after the 4th of the total amount of people still interested in our cause.

Regards

The Team
    "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man…"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3