Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Your CCW

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Is this the result of leaving a CZ75 and a P07 on top of each other in the safe without holsters?
    I caught it :-)

Default Re: Your CCW

I am doing the dance of joy , i picked up my Glock 19 Gen 4 this afternoon , bought it in jan , and had it stored @ an indoor shooting range , i have already shot 1000+ rounds thru it. The licence arrived today , and i collected it today.

I carried it to a photoclub meeting , it feels so much better to carry than my luger m80 , so much lighter , and smaller. I almost forgot i had it on me.

I have BTs in it , and will hopefully get a good holster for it @ huntex this weekend , i have a cheapy for now.

I originally wanted a G17 , but the G19 just made so much more sence , i am so happy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by marcus d90 View Post
    I am doing the dance of joy , i picked up my Glock 19 Gen 4 this afternoon , bought it in jan , and had it stored @ an indoor shooting range , i have already shot 1000+ rounds thru it. The licence arrived today , and i collected it today.

I carried it to a photoclub meeting , it feels so much better to carry than my luger m80 , so much lighter , and smaller. I almost forgot i had it on me.

I have BTs in it , and will hopefully get a good holster for it @ huntex this weekend , i have a cheapy for now.

I originally wanted a G17 , but the G19 just made so much more sence , i am so happy
    Good call ,enjoy it!

User

Good day, i have happened to find myself in a bit of a dilemma!
    Brought a S&W mod27-2 4" 357mag and licensing under SD. (good price at a gunshop far from where i stay +-380km)
    I was planning on CCW, only recently went to have a look at the rollie.
    Is that big wheeler even concealable on a skinny guy? If yes how? still waiting for license.
    Will be looking into a G19/G17 for the future.
    Last edited by CoffeeBean; 24-01-2016 at 22:01.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Will101 View Post
    Good day, i have happened to find myself in a bit of a dilemma!
    Brought a S&W mod27-2 4" 357mag and licensing under SD. (good price at a gunshop far from where i stay +-380km)
    I was planning on CCW, only recently went to have a look at the rollie.
    Is that big wheeler even concealable on a skinny guy? If yes how? still waiting for license.
    Will be looking into a G19/G17 for the future.
    Hi Will101,

Awesome wheelgun you've got there, best would be to create a new thread rather than 'hi-jacking' this one - http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/newt...newthread&f=21 . With the right clothing and holster it should be concealable, you'll probably need a good belt, as it weighs almost twice as much as a Glock 19.

Banned

Will, it is doable but the barrel and the grip will cause troubles. The barrel will either poke you or show beneath trouses; the wooden grip is really uncomfortable. Shop around for different holsters and get a thin rubber grip and should be good to go. It wwon't ever be super comfortable but it is manageble.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DRD View Post
    Hi Will101,

Awesome wheelgun you've got there, best would be to create a new thread rather than 'hi-jacking' this one - http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/newt...newthread&f=21 . With the right clothing and holster it should be concealable, you'll probably need a good belt, as it weighs almost twice as much as a Glock 19.
    Sorry for the HI-JACK.

DRD and Ds J: Tanks for the advice.

FL State GOA Director - Join GOA
    New Wave Firearms

User

Quote Originally Posted by Miami_JBT View Post
    Very sweeeet little Smith that!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast