User

Default front sight colt gold cup

hi guysi'm looking for an original front sight for a colt gold cup national match?thanks

User

Default Re: front sight colt gold cup

I have one, but would have to take it off my GC NM...actually on a more serious note, if there is anything i will change on my GC it will be the front sites when i make up my mind as to what to replace it with. It is my carry gun and the one i shoot SADPA with. I find that i need a more visibble front site as i need readers and can not see sites well enough. So i am thinking that maybe those florescent little rods (don't know what they called) should do the trick. What do you suggest?

User

@FNCi think u mean fibre optic sights mate!erm, i think the fibre optics will work for u but rather go to a gunshop and see if u comfortable with it!?please keep me in mind for the front sight if/when u do decide to change it?when u ready we can work out a price or sumin...?thankshamza

User

Hi Hamza, when i do change the front sites i will keep the original ones as being a collector it would be the sencible thing to do. They are not uncomon sights, so i could show you what they look like and you could maybe try and sorce them localy. Otherwise Colt will have it in stock and they should be cheep enough. (Fibre optics...that's it. Thanks)

User

histill looking for original front sights for colt gc nm! could anyone please tell me who are colt agents or where could i get one?thanks

Brownell's shows that they have in stock.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4...t/SIGHT__FRONT

If I was going to do that I'd either get up a larger order (everyone always needs stuff from Brownell's) or ask here if someone is about to place an order with them and combine with them if they will do that...saves on shipping cost.

But first, I'd check with Roger or Guy at MRS-T. I'm betting they just may have one they have taken off of a GC at some stage or can make you one that will be as good as if not better. (the originals are known for flying off the gun sometimes, as you may know)
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!