Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Sports Adventure Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by B3 View Post

Thoroughly enjoyed the level 1 and the combatives thereafter! Grobbie - next time......

B3
    Always a pleasure. Hows that lateral muscle doing?

Oh ja, and by the way, good shooting at Golden City.

+1 on the strepsils, maybe we have to make Hearing Protection Cumpulsory as well.

@ Camo762 - any chance the photos (or some) can be made available to those who attended? I would love a record of this to show my family & friends if possible.

^^^
    No problem Lindzey, have over 600.....
    Will send them out in batches tomorrow, Monday is always kinda hectic.

All participants:
    Photo' s are only for those who participated.
    As a courtesey please do not post on social media etc unless you have the expressed permission of others who may be in the pic.

This is asked for no other reason than the privacy of indviduals is respected.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Nice report on the days proceedings Camo. Pretty much sums it up.

+1 on the reasons for most peoples failure to get Level 1. You do not want to go into a combat situation and start wondering why BG's are not dropping no matter how much ammo you throw at them. Know where your rifle is shooting.

It was great to see so many new faces. It was a pleasure to be a part of making the day happen. SAS is very much in the building fase and seeing new guys with as much enthusiasm as was evident on Saturday makes me very optomistic for the future of SAS.

I also have my share of aches and pains but every single one is just a reminder that I progressed a little further down the road to being prepared. Being able to walk that road in the company of like minded warriors is a priveledge and an honor so thanks to all those who attended.

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Camo did a good job organizing and scheduling everything. It was a lot of fun. I also am a bit stiff and sore, but it was worth it. As Sean said "every single one is just a reminder that I progressed a little further down the road to being prepared."

Thanks to everyone that helped to make everything run smoothly.
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

Thanks to Craig and all the guys who participated on Saturday, I was a great experience!

Sports Adventure Shooting is very different from any other shooting sport that I have participated in, but the way that Craig presented the intros to the events was great – I did not feel uncomfortable or unsafe at any point! All the guys who attended were great – the “gees” was brilliant! Every body worked together and the level of intercity of training was kept high. In short I really enjoyed myself and I can not wait for the next event!

@ Craig: I spoke to a couple of my friends over the week end and they want to do level 1 asap. Could you give me a date so I can start confirming numbers?

^^^

Looks like your lurking days are over dude!

Glad you enjoyed it and agreed the "gees" was a great, everybody was safe & pretty much focused on the task at hand.
    I think once everybody starts to sweat it makes us all a little more humble and it is always condusive to open & honest assesment of self & each other.

Next session is scheduled for 17 September HOWEVER I will confirm this within the next week.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4