Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    User

Default Re: SA High Powered Rifle Association

Thank you Peter / Andrew and all that made today's shoot possible. Learned a lot and will definitely be back. Awsome day!

Thanks DC. Feel free to bring some friends with you next time (Sunday the 19th)!

Peter

I see that there has been some discussion on another thread regarding shooting self-loaders (especially AR-15 clones) at more than 100 m. We are holding a 300 m practice and coaching session on Sunday the 7th of June and you are welcome to come along. Contact me via our website if interested.

Peter

Hello All

Our Match on Sunday the 20th of October will be a 300 m Reduced Match (prone rapid and slow fire), preceded by a practice (slow or rapid fire) session. For the sighters and match you need 24 rounds for Service Rifle, or 20 for Sporting Rifle. Practice ammo is up to you. We should finish by around 1330 hours.

Newcomers are always welcome, so if you are interested contact me via our websiter.

Peter

Our shoot this month will be a 200 m Reduced Match (standing slow fire and sitting or kneeling rapid fire), preceded by a short practice/zeroing session. The shoot is on Sunday the 18th at Pelindaba; please arrive by 0830 hours. For the sighters and match you will need 24 rounds for Service Rifle or 20 for Sporting Rifle; practice ammo is up to you. We should finish by around 1330 hours.

Beginners always welcome. Please do NOT forget your ear and eye protection. If interested then contact me via the website, or send me a PM.

Peter

After the hiatus of the past few months we are back shooting at Pelindaba as of June. Our shoot this month (July) will be a 200 and 300 m Match next Sunday the 19th. If you are interested then send me a PM for details. We will partner you with an experienced member who will guide you through the shoot.

More information at our website.

Peter

Sunday is of course the 17th, my mistake!

Peter

In accordance with the published programme we will be holding a 300 m Match (prone rapid and slow fire), preceded by a short practice session, on Sunday the 21st at Pelindaba. You will need 24 rounds for Service Rifle or 20 for Sporting Rifle, plus whatever you use for practice. Please be at the range by 0830 hours; we should be finished by 1330-1400 hours.

If you are interested let me know; contact details are on our website.

Peter

We are holding a coaching and practice session at 200 m a week this Sunday on the 2nd October. The shoot will be at Pelindaba and will concentrate on the standing and sitting or kneeling positions.

If you are interested then let me know by posting or a PM or via our website.

Peter

Live in Gauteng? How about trying something different with which to end the year? We will be holding our annual year end rapid fire match (sitting or kneeling at 200 m and prone at 300 m) on Sunday the 18th December at Pelindaba. On Sunday the 4th we will hold a 300 m coaching/zeroing/practice morning at the same range, so you can prepare for the match. We cater for most types of centre fire rifle.

Contact me via our website or by a PM if you want to know more.
    Peter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast