Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default amazing technology

absolutely amazing!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ-VjUKAsao"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: amazing technology

I want one of these!
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_O4flTAECs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

or

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQJbj9ZzsMI&feature=PlayList&p=F6EE6164A6F B5E89&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

now this is video conferencing Holographs are now reality

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcfNC_x0VvE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

of course some of these for your Nerv truck (thanks Ikor)
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyt6imlgLo&feature=related"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZQR3RjXXno&NR=1"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

new police technology
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86dKkqekQTw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

gunshot locater

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgM81lLTu_0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

And this is just a sample of what is available in the civilian / LE sector. Some of the high end (and usually classified) military tech is absolutely mind boggling!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

I love that truck!

User

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    I want one of these!

or

I'll sell it to you if you want ;)

Quote Originally Posted by shark_za
    Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    I want one of these!

or

I'll sell it to you if you want ;)
    and your price is?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast