User

Default Scuba gear for IDPA League

Does any one know about any special scuba gear to shoot a league when it is raining(or rained). I was realy looking forward to shoot the league with the GCDPC guys. Hope they move it not to far away because the next 3 Leagues is in Mei.

Must get the texas star(hick ups sorted and on the go again) at the next league for you guys.(Lot of fun but still not very easy to shoot.)
    Busy planning on a very nice target also. Split popper which activates 2 paper targets.

We are planning a interesting shoot for WDPC League. Get yourself ready to "gooi lood"

Default Re: Scuba gear for IDPA League

That scuba shooting gear, would have been handy at JDPC on Sat!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glockaholic
    That scuba shooting gear, would have been handy at JDPC on Sat!
    Especially for all 4 seasons in one day we had.

Ig

Hope you have arranged with the big man upstairs for decent wheather for Sunday. Obviously my comps with him in March were not working that well. Packing short sleeve shirt/ jacket/ rain gear + change of clothes and Sunblock for Sunday - got to love the continent!

Ig I expect wonderful weather - please arrange -not too hot, but also not too cold. Hope you also got carpet for kneeling or prone for any stages that require this kinky Sh*t. I looked like an overturned tortice at the GCDPC 3 gun on the prone stages, plus laid on the sharp edge of a target stand - does NOTHING to improve accuracy!!

See you Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin
    - does NOTHING to improve accuracy!!
    Yea, but it increases speed! ;D
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Goblin
    Ig

Hope you have arranged with the big man upstairs for decent wheather for Sunday. Obviously my comps with him in March were not working that well. Packing short sleeve shirt/ jacket/ rain gear + change of clothes and Sunblock for Sunday - got to love the continent!

Ig I expect wonderful weather - please arrange -not too hot, but also not too cold. Hope you also got carpet for kneeling or prone for any stages that require this kinky Sh*t. I looked like an overturned tortice at the GCDPC 3 gun on the prone stages, plus laid on the sharp edge of a target stand - does NOTHING to improve accuracy!!

See you Saturday.
    The one stage where we go prone, I've organized a nice mud bath. The weather so far is very nice so lets hope for good weather on Sunday.
    Bring lots of ammo because I serviced the texas star and its going about 120 miles p/h(LOL)

See all of you on Sunday. Its going to be very good and enjoyable.

User

If you havent had the chance to shoot a Witbank shoot you are missing out. What a great club and a great bunch of guys. See you there.

Please note this SADPA League will be taking place at Golden City on the 27th of June 2009 at 11h00.
    Hopefully no scuba gear needed this time!

Se you all there!
    Remember you need to register with you SADPA number, classification, and division in order to shoot this match.