Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: re-licencing deadline extension???

Absolutely. I've been unable to submit new applications as yet because of the renewal latecomers so my give-a-shit-o-meter is pegged at zero right now. Seriously, how hard could it have been to take a few hours in the years they've had to renew.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

User

O ye of pious nature, please spare us the wrath and justified outrage.

I have procrastinated, I am going to the police station at 23h30 and see what happens.

This is not a whine, and if my approach tickles your shit-o-meter that is obviously only your problem.

Cool. I'll be asleep by 23:30. Let us know how it went. hpy180
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Could any good forum member who finds themselves in a Q at police station tonight at 11h55 please do a post on their experience. I would like to read it when I wake up. ;)
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Then I will be your man. I was actually only going to apply for a new license for a 1911A1 that I bought, but then realized I have had my snubbie since 1993 and would like to keep it. So this is me trying to achieve the improbable..... ;D

User

On the beeld website (http://jv.news24.com/Beeld/Suid-Afri...494054,00.html) they say at Brooklyn they will close at twelve. Nothing will be accepted after. I think it will be at all DFO's. How the hell can you sleep not doing application the whole year. Here at Witbank the ques is also very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier
    Then I will be your man. I was actually only going to apply for a new license for a 1911A1 that I bought, but then realized I have had my snubbie since 1993 and would like to keep it. So this is me trying to achieve the improbable..... ;D
    If you live in Pretoria good luck.

People i know have been in the Q since 0500 this morning & they haven't been seen yet again & last time i spoke to them in the phone they said the Q is just getting longer by the minute...

When they got the station at 0500 the Q was close to 500m already.

User

My wife just came from Pick and Pay(end of month). The ques at Pick and Pay is shorter than at the DFO. That is not so bad. Rather visit Pick and pay it will be much faster.(LOL) hpy71

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatiusvk
    My wife just came from Pick and Pay(end of month). The ques at Pick and Pay is shorter than at the DFO. That is not so bad. Rather visit Pick and pay it will be much faster.(LOL) hpy71
    You've got a point there. Maybe now's the time to do the dreaded monthly shopping run. hpy194

Mmm 1911 and a 38 you say. Why does it appear that most of the Glock owners have done all their forms in good time.
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast