Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Dashprod

Default Re: Dashprod

Yes the frosties is out of the question at this moment, we have some serious training contracts comming up, so it is back to gym,shooting range and very few if any frosties, just these damn nicotine sticks that is getting the better of me, and remember I will be doing this article for free, so sorry I can not afford a spell check.

hpy71
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG
    Yes the frosties is out of the question at this moment, we have some serious training contracts comming up, so it is back to gym,shooting range and very few if any frosties, just these damn nicotine sticks that is getting the better of me, and remember I will be doing this article for free, so sorry I can not afford a spell check.
    Hey SWATG
    Don't forget to tell us all how much better it shoots with your Pentagon light attached, and that it just wouldn't group without it and how removing it affected the weight distribution! ;D

I quite like the look of it from 'abhm's' pic, its definately on my list, however, I'd add these bits and then I'll have myself a Krinkov ( copyright ) fighting0002

PS, book me one!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Krinkov
    why would you want that piece of c&*p Craig? or does it come in a pink Bag?
    no IMHO if you really want an ex Sov Block go for a VZ58 (or SA 58)

fighting0002

I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Lets see what the others think of the Krink ;)

PM sent fighting0002
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

ok but lets specify its one thing having a weapon like this and occassionaly taking it out to the range and another for people who put their lives in its hands and work with them every day!

Craig, nevermind the gun not being able to function without my torch, can't wait to play dres up for pictures, I have been looking for an excuse to put on the Nomex flight suits, just hope it will fit, hope you guys don't mind but I think we will be going a bit American on this one, just to show that we also have some cool stuff!

Go SWATTIE GO SWATTIE GO!!

User

That Dashprod is a sweet little beastie. I like the size, weight wasn't an issue and that Krinkov flash hider cuts down the recoil a fair bit. Not a bad gun at all for the price. Everyone who shot it on the day me and SWATG gave the demo was impressed by its handling.
    SWATG post some pics, I havent got one of just the gun, its always in some shooters grubby paws!!

Craig,

U get my vote on the mods, DAAAAAAAMMMNNNNNN, i was wanting one of those little tank infantry AK's for awhile, i would name it by name but the more i look for them the more names they throw at me, more misinformation i think, i have heard of it being called the AK74SU amoungst other, and have wanted one of these AK shoties for the longest while, thats why i would go your route, cvan you get those parts locally??????

If so, im all the way in buddy....

ow yea, how much does this thing go for ???

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast