Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seriously,

Default Seriously,

To the next person who shoots a Vlakvark..... Would you be so kind to let me know !!! ... I would like to purchcase a hind quarter...... Lankal lus vir bosvark !

P.S ... Will pay top dollar if need be

User

Default Re: Seriously,

Vlakvark and bosvark are 2 different animals,

Pork is pork..... Just seasoned differently ....LMAO

User

Enigma, come and visit me. shoot one vlakvark yourself. free of charge. i offer this on a public site. if it is not the truth, you are free to mock me all you want. one thing i can not vouch for is your rifleman ship. but over one weekend all will be known.

no, seriously come and help me to try and get the wart-hog numbers down. a species that didn't exist over here 7 years ago, yet they are a full blown problem animal. one cant get a peep out of the provincial government and even they told us we have "carte Blanche" to deal with this animal.

any way, i have a butcher friend that will do your meat like you wont believe. so come and hunt and bring your camera and do a story about us( me and my hunting buddies)

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:07 ----------

sorry i shoudnt have said shoot one vlakvark free of charge. it should have said shoot as many as you can free of charge.

Location ?---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------Also, I don't have a rifleDo have .45 though !

Eish! Can I make use of that offer as well somewhere in the future? Have a 17 year old son who I would like to introduce to hunting. Just received a licence for a Marlin 1894 .44Mag. Seems ideal for pig hunting. Would't want to sponge on you, though.

User

Where??? I don't get the chance to hunt much, as a student I'm financially challenged. Would love to make use of your offer

User

cool it guys the invite was for enigma. but i am known to be persuaded

Location location locaion..... 0oh... BTW.... I had a prob with jackals and rooikat earlier,.....I don't think they would taste good !

You throw something like that into the open, you're bound to get some reaction from the audience. Pursuation now, that comes in many varieties, from thumb screws to fine whiskey! But let me back off, Enigma, enjoy your hind quarter!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast