Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Glock aftermarket tactical trigger

Hi gents,

Once again i request your expert advice.

To date I havent shot much with the glocks, havent even fired mine yet since I purchased it; still waiting on the license, but hated the trigger.

Basically I DONT want a lighter trigger pull, I want to eliminate the post-travel and some of that pre-travel.

I was looking at particularly two triggers from glockstore due to their ability for customization so that I can play around with them. Ill post the links to the triggers should anyone be interested.

Like I said, I dont require it to be light, but rather a crisp, clean, responsive pull. Think of the CZ Omega trigger perhaps.

Does anyone has any experience with these tactical/competition triggers and their reliability?

Thanks

User

Default Re: Glock aftermarket tactical trigger

Speak to BigT-I personally fit the glock 2k connector to all my Glocks but iirc T did mention in another post that he fits the 2k connector as well as the NY1 spring that keeps the weight std at around 5,5# but gives the added benefit of a crisper reset that is more audible and easily felt.May be your answer?

before i go spending all my money I would at least shoot the glock, it has a good trigger, dont do too much without even touching it in its original guise.

User

Before spending large sums on triggers, shoot the Glock bit.

Once you get to know it, you might not want to change it anymore. If you still do then go for it.

I doubt that many people will actually know what the Omega's trigger felt like.

User

http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/7512/
    http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/7520/

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dunn2240 View Post
    Speak to BigT-I personally fit the glock 2k connector to all my Glocks but iirc T did mention in another post that he fits the 2k connector as well as the NY1 spring that keeps the weight std at around 5,5# but gives the added benefit of a crisper reset that is more audible and easily felt.May be your answer?
    Any idea on the price their going at locally?

User

Quote Originally Posted by AGreeff View Post
    Hi gents,

To date I havent shot much with the glocks, havent even fired mine yet since I purchased it; still waiting on the license, but hated the trigger.

Basically I DONT want a lighter trigger pull, I want to eliminate the post-travel and some of that pre-travel.

I was looking at particularly two triggers from glockstore due to their ability for customization so that I can play around with them. Ill post the links to the triggers should anyone be interested.

Like I said, I dont require it to be light, but rather a crisp, clean, responsive pull. Think of the CZ Omega trigger perhaps.

Does anyone has any experience with these tactical/competition triggers and their reliability?

Thanks
    A GLOCK is its trigger.

If you dont like it buy something else.

User

Hi gents,

Thanks
    For eliminating post travel, look at a Ghost rocket trigger kit for your Glock.
    They are IDPA legal. Contact Armed Preacher for more info.

User

http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/7512/
    http://glockstore.com/pgroup_descrip/7520/

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Any idea on the price their going at locally?
    I just fitted a 2k connector on my glock 19 this weekend-cost me R250.not sure of pricing on the New York spring.BIGT will be able to assist you

---------- Post added at 20:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    For eliminating post travel, look at a Ghost rocket trigger kit for your Glock.
    They are IDPA legal. Contact Armed Preacher for more info.
    Howsit Brendan-would you recommend the Ghost Rocket setup on an edc sd gun?heard good things from a few people but never tried one myself.what iyo are the pros and cons of the ghost vs the glock 2k connector?

User

Dunn2240,
    You may borrow my ghost rocktrigger kit to try out.
    I installed it into my G17 with a wolff competition kit and had the internals polished.
    This brought the trigger pull to about 450g.
    I did so as an experiment and have since sold my G17 with originals in place.
    Last edited by KK20; 23-11-2011 at 18:30. Reason: madhir

User

Ghost works for me. Would have no issues with it in any of my EDC guns. The trigger isn't a lot lighter. Maybe shoot the gun first before you mod it.
    Last edited by gizmo16; 22-11-2011 at 07:35.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast