Default well done 10111 and SAPS Wierda Brug

Yesterday afternoon I was driving down old Jhb Road in Centurion.

I noticed a chap conducting what appeared to be surveillance or target selection at one of the intersections.

I did a subtle block and got myself in a position where I could observe the observer.

I also dialed through to 10111, giving them a description of the suspect, location etc. I did not mention that I was in a position to continue surveillance

five minutes after my call a van from Wierdabrug had stopped and were conducting a field interview with the suspect.

I did not know what was said but they did put him in the van and took him back to WB police station.

I do not know what follow up was done in the police station but they did certainly get him off the street and quite likely stopped a hijacking
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Default Re: well done 10111 and SAPS Wierda Brug

Nice one ABHM... You potentially saved someone from a shitty ordeal

That's my biggest problem... I don't always recognise these guys.

Default Re: well done 10111 and SAPS Wierda Brug

not me mate, boys and girls in Blue deserve all the credit
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!