Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Carry at election point?

I don't have a firearm to carry at the moment since I'm waiting for my card to be printed (my shotgun would arouse suspicion as well as my .22 target pistol ;D )

For those who do: can you legally carry inside the election point? I'm thinking that it would be OK?

User

Default Re: Carry at election point?

I don't see any problem as long as it is consealed

User

just keep it concealed. Dont think there wil be a prob. I wil have a r5 at my election point wear a bullet proof as per instruction of my sup. Man it is going to be boreing! Luckily i didnt have to stand in a que today to vote. Hope they give the cops food. Mayb i should make a sighn and hang it around my neck: have gun want food. Wat do you guys think wil the public say?

User

I'm asking if its legal for non LEO. The IEC website is not much help.

Piet, of course cops will be allowed with guns. Just don't smoke your pipe inside the building...

User

this how i see it. If it is propely conceald no prob but if they catch you then you might be chased away and told come back whithout it. Wil you bring me food? Ag please man,i wil be hungry

User

Quote Originally Posted by pietskiet
    this how i see it. If it is propely conceald no prob but if they catch you then you might be chased away and told come back whithout it. Wil you bring me food? Ag please man,i wil be hungry
    If you'll let me pop of a few rounds with te R5 I'll bring you a whole fried chicken :P

User

throw in a amstel and we can make a plan grn1. Anyway there is no law that i know of that says you can not carry a conceled gun. It wil depend on the cops at that point you wil vote at.

User

Quote Originally Posted by pietskiet
    throw in a amstel and we can make a plan grn1. Anyway there is no law that i know of that says you can not carry a conceled gun. It wil depend on the cops at that point you wil vote at.
    ;D

I see your username is back at last. Anyway, how long do you have to stay at your election point? You'll probably get a break?

User

our election point is a big empty warehouse. you wlk from point to point, vote and you're out the back door.

aint no guards checking or nothing.

and yes, is legal to carry when you go to vote.

in fact, in our area, there's a likely fight between political parties so hey... you go unarmed if you want to.

oh, and be careful what colours you wear. dont piss anyone off by matching some crazy-a$$ party's colours

User

from 6 until 10 that night. And no brakes for us. And i HAVE to wear a bulletproof and that stupid hat. Also they want a r5 at our point. I hope i dont have be the 1 that has to take it. But it wil probibly be me as i am the youngest. Belive it or not a r5 gets extremly heavy after 5 hours,i would rather have a shotgun... Ranger go back on wendsday. I bet you there wil be cops. Min 3 at a point

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast