Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Primers

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: Primers

Quote Originally Posted by Gunna View Post
    EDIT: just spoke to him, he's in Pretoria today so cannot reply right now.
    Thanks, T, fixed that!
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Gotta see if we can get numbers together first. I need to buy 100000 to get that pricebreak
    My man, all I need, to factor in total cost over and above purchase price, is a quote on how much it would cost to courier let's say 5000 - 10 000 primers down to CT. I'd love to buy more primers but I've never used these Moermekaar (judging by the tone of this thread) primers before. If they work as they should, you have more and their price is still reasonable then expect larger orders.

Also perhaps, kinda like they do on the "for sale" threads, let the peeps know when you're out of stock. Another dealer on this forum has taken money from people on more than one occasion without actually having stock of the item they advertised and sold. As I recently discovered, after you pay you get a friendly email saying that they don't have stock and you'll have to wait X weeks for the item. So, maybe people are little touchy about this.

You want money. I want primers. All we have to do is connect the dots.

I know what its like to try make ends meet in your own business. My thanks and heart felt "good luck for the future" go out to Paul.

Now Paul, please tell me more about the "walking strongroom" you mentioned above, sounds AWESOME... especially if it can WALK!! :)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    I must tell you that at the same time as all this I am busy building my much-delayed walking strongroom.
    That right folks. You heard it here on Gunsite first. The first one in SA...................A little fatigued there Paul??

I have known Paul for a very long time and he has always been honest and professional in his business dealings. He is not always the quickest out the blocks but that has never deterred me from doing business with him. That is one of the inconveniences I have found when doing business with smaller specialized suppliers but the advantages far outweigh this for me as I hardly ever buy standard stuff.

As far as selling things that he does not have in stock: If you have ever visited his premises you would know that not to be true. I have actually witnessed him having to convince a customer not to give him money because he was still waiting for a delivery and the customer then being p!ssed at him for not wanting to take him money.

I bought a substantial amount of these primers so they were definitely in stock but did not last long at that price.

User

All right, so can we please get some feedback from you Paul?
    What are you doing to place the order? Are you taking numbers first and then placing the order?
    If 100 000 went that quickly then surely there is no risk in getting another 100 000?

As Deon says - we want the primers and you'd like the money. We just need to know what is going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by deonh View Post
    My man, all I need, to factor in total cost over and above purchase price, is a quote on how much it would cost to courier let's say 5000 - 10 000 primers down to CT. I'd love to buy more primers but I've never used these Moermekaar (judging by the tone of this thread) primers before. If they work as they should, you have more and their price is still reasonable then expect larger orders.

Also perhaps, kinda like they do on the "for sale" threads, let the peeps know when you're out of stock. Another dealer on this forum has taken money from people on more than one occasion without actually having stock of the item they advertised and sold. As I recently discovered, after you pay you get a friendly email saying that they don't have stock and you'll have to wait X weeks for the item. So, maybe people are little touchy about this.

You want money. I want primers. All we have to do is connect the dots.

User

My last order was for 5000 large pistol primers.. so ... thats expected normal quantities at these prices..

User

Paul ill be in for about 5000 if you have stock! cash flow bit tight but can manage! Thanks Gents let me know when & where these could be brought down when Paul gets them? Thanks!

Thanks for the info on the striker! Problem was the seating of the primers my Lee was a bit worn out!Replaced some bits & it now goes bang every time!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4