Default New SureFire lights

SureFire introduced their new X300 at SHOT...500 lumens...real out-the-front lumens, as opposed to Chinese lumens...and their new P2X / 500 lumen max handheld is scheduled to come out in a single stage form soon.

I have a new 300X / 500 lumen on order as we speak...we will see what...and when...they deliver.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Default Re: New SureFire lights

Niiiiiiize

I love surefire, just got the new m3lts - absolutely awesome light. 70 lumens for 9 hours is a dream come true!

User

Thats quite a lot of output for such small lights.
    Getting that with a SSC P7 or Luminous SST-50 is easy but they are a step up from weapon light or P6 sized lights.
    Driving a XM-L to that is pretty good at that power levels, Surefire usually speak the truth.

Hope Las Vegas has some stock next month.

Have heard both ways, but my light 'pusher' says he spoke with his SF rep and his guy says the bezel will be 22mm...larger than the one now.

If so, that would explain the delay in deliveries (since SF got spanked a while back about introducing stuff and taking two years to get it to market they have gotten much better) since they would have to send samples to places like Safariland, etc. so holsters could be tweaked for the larger bezel-ed lights, since service pistols are where the market would be for these lights and, no holsters, no sales until there are.

They already have the PX2 (500 lumens in 'High') for sale but only with the dual stage head. I am assuming the same bezel in single stage form will be used with the new X300 but have no factual info to back that up yet...
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!