Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New Goodies - Second Hand Pistols, Winchester & Hornady Ammo, S&B 9mmP Ammo....etc

Hia ll,
    Just to let you know we still have decent quantities of the FMJ S&B 9mm Para ammunition in stock, going for R175 per 50. This is some of the best ball ammo out there, and not too far off reload prices.

Also, we are awaiting delivery of the most of the range of Winchester and Hornady ammunition, as landed by the distributors recently. Good stuff available like Ranger +P+ 9mmP and lots of other HP ammuntion. Phone or pm for availability.

We are also very happy to announce that our shipment of used CZ75 and S&W 6906/6904 pistols has arrived.
    For those looking for a relatively inexpensive SD pistol, we can offer either good condition CZ75's or the very nice and compact S&W 6906 or 6904 pistols for R4500 each. The 6906 is in silver, and the 6904 is blue. Bobbed hammer, 12rd mag capacity and very nice for concealed carry. See pic below.
    Both makes are in good condition, come with 1 magazine.

Also awaiting the imminent arrival of Beretta shotguns. Silver Pigeon I and III in sporting versions as well as field. 682 Gold E Sporting, and the SV10 Prevail I and III's. Prices next week.

DSG

Attachment 6701

Default Re: New Goodies - Second Hand Pistols, Winchester & Hornady Ammo, S&B 9mmP Ammo....et

did u just get the one 6906 and 6904, and have any of them got the squared off trigger guard as opposed to this ones rounded trigger guard?

Default Re: New Goodies - Second Hand Pistols, Winchester & Hornady Ammo, S&B 9mmP Ammo....et

Andy,
    I have lots
    But have yet to come across one with squared of trigger guard. Will post if I find any. These are great carry guns.

DSG

Ok, turning me into a liar. Going through the boxes, so far I have seen at least one with squared off trigger guard, and also some blue model 5904's which are the standard size, 15 shot model. Don't yet know if there are any stainless ones in those.
    So a nice mix of S&W's at great prices.

DSG

please let me know what squared off trigger guard models you have i have long wanted these, is the one you found a 6906 or a 6904? also would be interested in the 5906/ 5904 with squared off trigger guards, please PM me that i can commit. Alos a pic would be awesome :)

keen on a 5906 with a squared off trigger guard or a 6904 with a squared off hammer guard, or even a 6946 with a squared off guard, i already bought a brand new 6906 with the squared off guard and own a 6906 with the rounded one, but i may consider a seconD 6906 with a squared off guard at that price, these are deals of note, S&W 3rd Gen guns are brilliant, really, REALLY!

Plz let me know what you have squared off trigger guard wise....

Crazy hectic at work lately, but as I get a chance, I'll dig through the boxes and unwrap the paper-wrapped parcels and see what we have there. Will post back what I find, although it might only be by Monday. Each gun is individually wrapped up tight in paper, and there are a lot to go through as we book them in.

Btw..we also have second hand CZ75's for those interested. Especially bulk buyers for security companies etc. Similar prices to the S&W's.

DSG

thanks a million

User

Are the cz's in good nick? The wife is looking, and if the price is right...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

The CZ's are a total mix. Some 75's, some 75B's...some round top slide and round trigger guard, some newer ones. All mechanically excellent. Finish is good with the usual carry wear but few rounds through them. You are welcome to pick one out from a selection of 10 or so.

S&W's..so far only found 5904's with the squared off guard, but still looking. Saw 2 different sight options..one or 2 with the earlier Mod 59 type sights.

DSG

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast