Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast

Default Re: STICKY: Motivation Letter Ideas and Examples.

Thank you very much

Hi guys,
    I've been looking for a motivation template for a S16 AR15, but can't find anywhere.
    Could someone assist please?

User

Quote Originally Posted by robstol View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've been looking for a motivation template for a S16 AR15, but can't find anywhere.
    Could someone assist please?
    NSA.

Honestly it's so easy you could do it yourself, there is no reason to change your S15 format just add related info.

Sent from my SpaceCraft using MindControl!

Hi everyone. Dads renewing his 9mm for self defence so will need to submit motivation letter again.
    He used to have shop , but he unfortunately lost the business. He now looks after a shop for someone else but pretty much has to do the same things, get stock, cash transactions, bank runs etc.
    Any advice please

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hi can anyone help me with a template for a s16 9mm ? thanks alot

User

Goeie More

Ek hoop iemand kan my help ek is opsoek na motiverings briewe of voorbeelde vir .38special, .22, 243, 303p14. Ek is besig om my pa se vuurwapens oortedra na my toe maar hy is ongelukkig oorlede so kn my nie help nie as daar enige iemand is wat my kan help sal ek dit baie waardeur.

Groete.

User

Good Day All

About a year ago, I received a gift from someone in the form of a Baby Browning. I Was going to Licence it as an SD pocket gun for when I fish etc. I went to a gunshop (not mentioning names) that did my 308 motivation (approved within 2 months) to do my Baby browning motivation. When I received the WORD format and read through it, there were so many errors of my personal information with various excuses about it that I requested my money back and told them to stick the hard copy in.......... any way. The "gift" fell through due to the friend moving to AUS and a gunshop wanted to charge me almost the value of the little gun on monthly storage.

fast forward to today. I Am buying a CZ P07 and have started with my motivation using the WORD doc I had for the Baby Browning as a template. I have noticed a few things:

The motivation has a section with my hunting experience in. Does this give background to me having experience with FAs or should this be taken out as irrelevant information?

I intend to do a lot of sports shooting and not carry every day ,but would carry While fishing and driving and for certain occasions and obviously home defense. If I motivate for section 13, do i also include my sports shooting activities for extra motivation or do I purely motivate for SD reasons under section 13? Will the sport shooting info give extra umf to the motivation or will it distract from the SD and be irrelevant information? Will my Dedicated sports and hunting status also carry weight?

User

Hi Steph, i would definitely include your hunting in your motivation. The more info and "proof of competency" you can give, the better. Don't make it the focus of your motivation, but definitely add it in. Maybe under a heading Previous Firearm Experience and Exposure.
    As for the sport shooting use, also include that, but once again don't make it the focus of the letter. Remember at the end of the day you need to prove the FA is for self defense.
    Good Luck!

User

Thanx Asho. Much Appreciated

User

Dear all,

Want to ask a big favour? This will be my first motivation to any firearm and would really appreciate any feedback from uou guys.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-vQ...w?usp=drivesdk

Thanks you in advance

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast