User

Default Extremely pissed right now!

Gautrain bus driver shot at this morning in Estcourt avenue in Centurion this morning. Right infucken front of my son's preschool.

User

Default Re: Extremely pissed right now!

Yeah I w an avid Gautrain user and advocated the use of the train, until it fell into the typical 3rd world crap.

This is no becomeing a liability to both passengers and bystanders due to our demand culture.

User

I so wish I could've been there and had a green light to shoot the bastards! They would've thanked me for not obeing their no-carry rule!
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!
    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmu5sRIizdw&sns=em[/URL]

sorry to hear it man. is your little tike ok?

User

Yeah, thanks SS. Wife saw the heavy police presence there when she went to drop him off this morning.
    Beware the killer ræbbit of Caerbannog! Look, that ræbbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide. It's a killer!!! He's got huge, sharp... eh, he can leap about... LOOK AT THE BONES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by white_ræbbit View Post
    I so wish I could've been there and had a green light to shoot the bastards! They would've thanked me for not obeing their no-carry rule!
    I would have taken my child and run like hell in the opposite direction.

When legal bills are heading your way thick and fast to get yourself out of the poo do you think Bombela would be standing there, cheque books open, offering to pay your bills as a thank you for saving their driver?

They cannot protect their own staff, Its not my job to do it for them.

My firearm is for me, my family and those very dear to me. Everyone else is on their own. Im not losing my weapon for months on end to ballistics testing and leaving me and my family un-protected becuase I was a hero for someone else s cause.

User

The more sensible thing to do yes. But tomorrow or the day after it happens again and my wife or one of my sons catches a stray bullet...

Even though I take the uniform off when I book off duty, the mentality and sense of duty still stays behind sometimes, regardless of the fact that this is hitting close to home now.

It has got to shake anyone up when it happens so close to home, it would rattle me too.

The problem is that there are literally millions of these bastards waiting to fill this guys shoes if you plug him. I would rather get the hell out of there and save my ammo and financial resources for the gun that is pointing at me or my family.

As a cop I can understand your urge to assist in any way possible and It would be great to get this POS off the streets, but im not Rambo.

User

That just pisses me off